As a Biddable Media Executive, you will be managing client campaigns across Biddable Media channels – namely Paid Social (primarily Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and Google Ads (including both YouTube and PPC).
You will be tasked with developing platform and audience strategies for your clients’ campaigns, working in tandem with the Media Planning team to translate integrated strategies into your channels.
The campaigns you will be working on are across both branding and performance marketing objectives; with an emphasis on FMCG, Retail and Charity sectors.
This is a great role for a candidate with a year or more’s experience agency side or in a client side implementational role, who is looking for that next step and wants to challenge themselves and progress quickly. The team is small but growing, so this is an opening for someone who is a self-starter, ready to take on more responsibility and learn on the job.
• Develop strategies and plans for Biddable Media channels in conjunction with the Media Planning team
• Manage, analyse and optimise campaigns across Biddable channels to meet client objectives
• Create reports and insightful analysis to inform clients and key stakeholders
• Develop testing plans and recommend new approaches and innovations
• Work with internal and external creative teams to advise on how to build and optimise creative assets for social media
• Work closely with the Content Strategist and Community Manager to integrate paid media into an integrated Social Media program
• Develop close working relationships with our clients and delight them with attentive service
• You will have a proven experience in Biddable Media, preferably in an agency or experience across a number of clients and categories
• You must know your way around Facebook Business Manager and YouTube, and have a clear view on best practice campaign management in these platforms
• Hands on campaign management of PPC and Google Display would be advantageous
• Google Analytics knowledge and Ad Tech knowledge is preferred
• We’re looking for good analytical and data handling skills
• Ideally some experience in client relationships
• You have good communication skills (verbal and written) with confidence in front of clients – they will look to you to make recommendations
• You have great organisational skills with attention to detail
• People recognise you as a team player, with the ability to work across the wider teams and foster collaboration and new ways of working
• You are entrepreneurial, a problem solver and enjoy discovering this for yourself.
• You might have knowledge of media measurement techniques / media effectiveness research techniques
• 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 UK bank/public holidays
• In addition, we offer flexible Christmas break arrangements
• 2 months’ notice period
• Membership of a contributory pension plan
• Annual Travel / Season Ticket interest free loan scheme
• ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
• ‘Child Care Vouchers’ scheme
Yonder Media is the audience first, creative media agency.
We’re a modern independent media agency, passionate about growing brands by putting audiences and imagination at the centre of everything we do.
Our team consists of media experts with decades of network agency experience, brand strategists and a sprinkling of creatives, brought together to develop simple, inventive media thinking, inspired by real human behaviour.
We plan, buy and optimise media across paid, owned and earned channels, guided by an understanding of the role that marketing and communications needs to play in any given purchasing cycle.
As part of The Beyond Collective, we have access to diverse talents from across the creative industries, enabling us to tackle our clients’ challenges in original ways. We love to work with brands as ambitious as we are.
We’re a startup in our second year of trading, and we still consider ourselves in fast growth mode. Consequently, every role in the business requires adept multi-tasking and a lot of learning on the job. There will be countless opportunities to get involved in the actual evolution of Yonder Media as
a business, and there aren’t many jobs out there that would offer you such a range of breadth of opportunities. This job suits an ambitious individual who wants real exposure to the exciting goings on at a startup media agency and is looking to fast track their career.