Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing independent agency, where people genuinely enjoy their work, get to see the difference they make, and most of all know their hard work is hugely appreciated by their colleagues and their clients?
We are looking for an inquisitive, articulate, strategically minded and above all eager candidate who will help plan and implement our clients’ brand campaigns.
Medialab is an award winning, independent data, digital & media planning agency. We use data to drive our clients’ success through a more intelligent use of media.
We’re a rapidly growing agency which means there is lots of scope for you to develop your skills. We’re independently owned, which means there are no limits to what you can achieve. We’re also known as market-leaders in our field, and we have a very happy client base which we’re very proud of.
The team are young, fun and not afraid of hard-work and over-delivering on client expectations – and you’ll need to be part of this ethos. You will be part of this growing team based at our West End London office.
• Ensuring we have the right audience understanding and insight to build the appropriate solution.
• Responding to client brand briefs with appropriate media planning focused on brand growth.
• Providing strong thinking in response to client briefs, as part of a team and running under your own steam.
• Assisting our clients at all stages of media campaigns.
• Creating integrated media plans.
• Presenting ideas to clients in face to face meetings and pitches.
• Support the account management and planning teams with all facets of media planning.
• Building relationships with media owners and developing genuine channel expertise in how media can help our clients’ brands grow.
Our ideal candidate:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• A strong strategic thinker, with an eye for turning insights in to actions.
• Inquisitive and a natural problem solver.
• Experienced at planning media channels across broadcast, offline and online in a genuinely integrated way.
• Looking to build a career.
• Experience across multiple verticals.
• Thorough understanding media measurement approaches.
• Excellent competency using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
• High attention to detail
• Proficient time management; able to handle a number of tasks at once and effectively manage their own time.
• Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal English language skills/grammar
• Strong collaboration skills, able to work with colleagues at all levels
Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a big UK network agency and be trained in the basics of media planning and client management and understand the logic of media planning.
Medialab is an award-winning independent media and data agency based in London’s West End. We deliver integrated media campaigns for some of the country’s best loved and fastest growing brands. Data is at the heart of everything we do and as a Senior Account Executive you will use insights to inform and deliver successful campaigns.