Key Purpose of Role
Taking overall responsibility for the quality control of all advertising Campaigns allocated.
Overview of Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities, and Duties
Once all bookings have been completed by the Activators, it is the responsibility of all Co-Ordinators to make sure:-
• All Campaigns are confirmed and locked and paperwork provided to accounts ready for invoicing.
• Site details and digital elements are added to each booking where required.
• Audit files are run by the due date.
• Any queries/problems/omissions with any bookings are communicated to the Activator on a timely basis.
• Despatch files provided to Poster Collation Despatch Company
• Design allocations generated and given to Vendors where required.
• Reports generated for Campaign inspections set up when requested by Client
• Providing any reports that may be requested by the Activators as the new digital technology & reporting systems come online
• This is not an exhaustive list of duties and this document may be reviewed from time to time.
Key Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, and Experience)
• Highly organised and efficient
• Excellent keyboard skills
• Competent in Excel
• Good eye for detail, inputting data
• Ability to multitask
• Strong numerical skills
• Comfortable with learning new IT systems and online tool – quick to learn
• Pro-active and goes extra mile
• Team player and highly supportive of team
• Builds good relationships with range of people
• Resilient under pressure and works well to tight deadlines
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist out of home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. They are- agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.
This role reports to: Joint Heads of Campaign Quality
Location: Blend of home and eventually our Harrogate office (Hornbeam Park, Harrogate)
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract from mid-June (maternity cover)
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email HRSupport@Kineticww.com
Competitive with excellent benefits