You will be joining one of our six client teams who, like the rest of the7stars, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients.
You’ll be working across a diverse mix of clients spanning travel, charities, and film - meaning this is an opportunity to broaden your skillset and apply learnings across categories. Measurement and accountability are key for each of these clients so you’ll be working across the broader team, and with our specialists, to make sure that our media plans are using best-in-class measurement solutions and that our planning decisions and recommendations are all fully accountable.
Your role will be at the heart of each of the accounts you work on. You will be responsible for keeping across everything happening – the money being spent, where, when and how so your ATD needs to be second to none.
You will be responsible for end-to-end planning and buying across offline and, increasingly, online channels, working directly with clients and internal specialists to monitor performance and ensure delivery of effective media campaigns. You’ll take pride in thinking about how the plans that you work on will deliver overall business success for your clients.
Alongside the rest of the team, you’ll be making sure that our clients love working with us and that we are delivering outstanding work for them
Client Servicing & Planning
• Being a key day to day contact for clients – helping to maintain a strong working relationship and ensuring they are kept up to date with all activity on the account
• Working with your manager to help to mentor and give day to day guidance to less experienced team members
• Understand new trends and identify new media opportunities within your planning
• Obtaining briefs from clients + working with relevant teams at the7stars to create client responses
• Define the roles for all channels within campaign strategies
• Work with specialist teams to deliver cohesive, fully-integrated cross-channel plans
• Use planning tools to understand and demonstrate how our offline and online channels work together as part of our overall media plans
• Understand how both individual channel KPIs and overall campaign KPIs will be used to measure the success of your plans
• Be able to source and recommend suitable performance benchmarks against KPIs set
• Understand how to build test and learn opportunities into your planning when relevant
• Present cross-channel plans to clients
• Excel skills at an intermediate level are ideal (pivot tables, functions etc) you will create plans and reporting analyses using this
Client & Account Management
• You’ll be able to manage both your own time and that of others working with you, to be able to set realistic deadlines and deliver work in a timely fashion
• You’ll be able to coordinate and lead regular client calls and meetings including weekly client statuses and reporting meetings
• Coordinating and collating central account management documents such as year plans, finance tracker for the use of the wider team as well as being the main client contact for any and all account queries
• We are looking for a motivated, passionate and conscientious individual who has a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a comms planning role
• Be thorough and accurate in reviewing and delivery of work
• Knowledge and experience across the following systems: Telmar, Brand Index, TGi, Nielsen, & Prisma
Competitive Salary and an extensive benefits package which include;
Private Healthcare & Income Protection
Personal Financial Advice
EAP programme and Mental Health Support
Childcare Vouchers and Excellent Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
Cycle to Work and New Tech Schemes
Working with us isn’t like working at other media agencies. The company has a unique structure and environment. It’s fast paced, always noisy and, honestly, it can be hard work at times. But it’s also a whole lot of fun and truly rewarding. When people join us, we make sure they understand how everything works from day one. We want our people to have long and successful careers with us.
We’ve been on “The Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For” list since we first entered in 2013. We were named as a Top 100 small business to work for in the UK again this year. It’s an achievement we’re extremely proud of. It’s just one of the ways our culture is recognised as the best in our industry.
the7stars set out to create an unparalleled culture from the beginning. It’s how we’ve been able to attract the best talent in the industry. At the heart of that culture are our core values. More than just words on a wall, they are the standards we measure ourselves by.