We're looking for a Content Analyst to join our team in London. As part of our Content function, your key responsibilities will include:
• To ensure content is indexed as accurately as possible on warc.com by applying consistent marketing terms
• To promote the best content on warc.com around the business and engage and support the WARC Content team and client-facing colleagues
• To support the WARC Marketing team, selecting the best content for their prospect and subscriber newsletters
• Read and assimilate a broad range of content (including advertising case studies, articles, research papers and academic articles), and index them accurately, consistently and to deadline ahead of their publication on warc.com
• Manage, review and update the structure of the WARC index to ensure it reflects current industry topics and issues
• Identify key content to champion, including via the WARC homepage, marketing newsletters and sharing with colleagues both in the editorial department and client-facing roles
• A thorough, current knowledge of advertising, marketing and media, underpinned by a passion for the industry as a whole
• Experience working within the advertising, marketing or media industries
• An obsessive eye for accuracy detail and consistency, coupled with good literacy skills
• An ability to self-motivate and work singularly to tight deadlines
As part of Ascential our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
• 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
• Great learning and development opportunities
• Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
• Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
• Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
• Volunteering opportunities
• Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and well-being consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.