We're looking for a Content Indexer to join our team in London as part of our Content function.
The Content Indexer will have a passion for the marketing communications industry to work at the heart of the Content team. Working alongside the Lead Content Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the discoverability, sharing and celebration of content on WARC.com and across the business as a whole.
- To ensure content is as discoverable and easily navigable on warc.com by applying accurate and consistent tags from the WARC index. You will read a broad range of content (including advertising case studies, articles research papers and academic articles), and index them accurately. Work should be consistent and meet the deadline ahead of publication on warc.com
- To promote the best content on warc.com around the business by engaging and supporting the WARC Content team and client-facing colleagues
- To share the best content on warc.com through regular newsletter updates and presentations to the business
- Manage, review and update the structure of the WARC index to ensure it reflects current industry topics and issues
- A thorough, current knowledge of advertising, marketing and media, underpinned by a passion for the industry as a whole
- A significant amount of career experience working within advertising, marketing or media
- An obsessive eye for accuracy, detail and consistency, coupled with good literacy skills
- An ability to self-motivate and work singularly to tight deadlines
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
WARC is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
Ascential YouTube Channel
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?