Recipe is looking for a Content Manager - a leader for all things social media and digital content at the agency. You’ll need to be an all-rounder, with the ability to create ideas that get people excited, build and implement strategic & media frameworks for the clients and provide strong analytic insight.
You’ll be working to manage a wide range of brands across a variety of social platforms, including Audible, Coca-Cola and P&G brands, along with a collection of smaller brands and start-ups.
You’ll be the first point of contact for anything social at the agency, working closely with the creative, strategic and media teams and taking on a variety of roles across different projects. You’ll also be working in a small & dynamic team, responsible for hiring and helping to shape the future direction of social at Recipe.
Strategy & Social Direction:
- Create original social media strategies for clients and provide a critical eye over any existing strategies
- Supporting the planning team on social-specific elements of wider brand plans
- Monitor trends, tools, applications and emerging social platforms, and review/advise their use for clients and for Recipe
- Advise on social influencer strategy & implementation
Content Creation & Planning:
- Create original campaigns & content, working independently or with a creative team
- Be able to cast a social lens over existing creative ideas, and advise on how they would be best executed on social
- Be a champion for the benefits of how social media can work as part of a stand-alone or integrated campaign
- Brief & manage the design, motion and development teams in creating social campaigns & content and bringing your ideas to life.
Paid Media & Analytics:
- Work with the media team to create paid social strategies for clients
- Implement paid media across a variety of platforms either directly or in conjunction with media team
- Produce regular reports from insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve strategies
- Provide on-going analytics and produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports, along with post-campaign analyses
- 4-5 years agency or social media management experience, preferably in a management position
- Experience in working across a range of client types and campaign objectives
- Creative flair, with the ability to deliver engaging social content that meets campaign objectives in an efficient and effective way
- Strategic outlook with the ability to be innovative
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms. Expert in Facebook platform with strong understanding of other leading and emerging platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and build and maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships
- The confidence to be an advocate and champion of social media at Recipe
Attention to detail, a flexible work approach, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
Non contractual benefits include: gym membership, access to private healthcare, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks, monthly staff socials.
Recipe is an independent creative, production and media agency based in London. True full service.
We’re a fast-paced, agile, energetic agency that works with a range of clients, big and small. We pride ourselves on our openness and willingness to collaborate, both across the teams at the agency and with clients.
We are proud of and very protective of the kind of agency we have built and the kind of people we employ, so cultural 'fit' is really important to us. We have four cultural pillars, defined by a set of core values which unite us:
open, collaborative, flexible
“all for one, one for all”