Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist out of home agency.
We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth and disruption. Technology and dynamic data are aligning with the unparalleled creativity and scale of this magical medium to help us re-imagine advertising. Innovation is changing our world to be able to shape people’s emotions and behavior through boundless creative possibilities and smart data driven insights, increasingly in real time. Yet OOH remains the only universally accessible medium that offers a shared experience for people and the most amazing creative canvas for brands.
We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective. Using intelligence, creativity and technology to fuel both brand and sales driven campaigns.
Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.
The transformation towards digital OOH demand for new processes and tools to improve our day to day implementation , optimization and reporting capabilities.
The purpose of the role is to help set up and run daily operations within the Data ops team. The team will be a data and technology driven team that will help set up the on-going campaign performance and measurement of Dooh campaigns.
The role will help develop Journeys, Kinetic’s Behavioural Audience Planning platform, based on the business requirement. In addition to helping project manage these developments, support training on usage of the platform, and help Account teams plan, report and optimize Journeys campaigns as required.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Work alongside the Data and Account teams to integrate, deploy and establish the “Journeys” planning tool.
• Creation of BI tools to help streamline company pain points once identified.
• Assist with and produce Econometrics reporting data to agencies as required.
• Generate footfall tracking reports to assess current footfall patterns and identify new mobility patterns for audiences.
• Provide meta-analysis to define best practice, provide reports for Auditing and key pricing, and performance analytics.
• Creating Journeys brief responses in support of Journeys platform superusers providing insights and analysis for accounts team to present back to clients
• Working with planning teams to identify planning requirements, track implementation and roll out
• Learn, Identify and set best practice on how OOH campaigns can be optimized.
• Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
• Optimise against the performance of these goals (Long Term – not immediate)
• Troubleshooting of tracking and set-up issues within the Journeys platform
• Generation of OOH inputs for econometric reporting for agency contacts
• Maintenance and support of internal BI tools and products
• Excellent communication skills: working effectively with technical and non-technical people audiences – showcasing the ability to make complex data analysis clear and impactful
• Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
• Exposure to BI tools such as Power BI and Qlikview a benefit
• Demonstrable experience with SQL and Python a distinct advantage
• A passion and curiosity in the data and technology space, continually innovating and asking questions
• A foundational insights background with experience gained in an agency, media owner, or client is beneficial
Key performance indicators of success for this role are: Successful establishment of the new unit and process to ensure optimal delivery. Help position Kinetic as an accountable specialist with the use of technology and data.
Key supporters for this role and Key stakeholders: Activation and Journeys Superuser teams
Competitive- with excellent benefits