This role would be working on the Audi Drive team, supporting the development and activation of advanced programmatic solutions across the EU5 markets
Whilst the main focus will be on the deployment of programmatic services, there will be opportunities to be involved in the wider PHD Audi relationship – supporting on
- Development of integrated regional strategies (off/online) to enable consistency in communication across the region and across all channels
- Market Engagement excellence to ensure best-in-class local campaign implementation through the Omnicom local offices
- Advanced data reporting and measurement management generating key insights and learnings
- Supporting on the development and management Tableau dashboards inline with clients requirements
- Supporting Data Strategy team with reporting requirements to keep clients and account teams informed
- Input into monthly newsletter, researching topics relevant to media and clients industries
- Data Management and Harmonization, we work with varied data sets from different sources and these need some work to make consistent.
- Support on the creation and management of naming conventions for digital channels (Programmatic, Search etc).
- Bachelor’s degree, STEM subjects advantageous, relevant experience will be factored in though
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint or similar
- Experience of Tableau a bonus
- Team player able to work collaboratively with rest of team or autonomously
- Analytical approach and can do attitude that ties in with PHDs mantra of finding a better way
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Half day off on your birthday
- Monthly social events
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded network, winning Network of the Year the last 2 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD , working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 100 offices across 74 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc.