- Working as part of the Data & Measurement division and alongside the wider account teams; your role will see you liaise with various parties within the digital measurement spectrum; campaign managers, central data strategy team, and ad ops specialists (DCM), whilst maintaining continued collaboration with your colleagues to ensure best practices are observed.
- Support and work with Data & Measurement Manager and Director to ensure delivery of HPI campaign performance reporting using excel and ensuring insights are delivered to campaign owners on a monthly & individual campaign level.
- Perform exploratory data analysis and data queries, against outlined objectives, to ensure the availability of the right data and required sample sizes.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of core paid media channels combined with an ability to use media planning and ad serving tools e.g. DCM.
- Support Brand Lift Measurement studies from set up through project management to final reporting.
- Track current HPI Naming Convention to be utilized across the business.
- Understand the HPI Ad Operations process, flag issues to campaign managers, ensuring DCM & Floodlight set-up is all working and accurate.
- Own your own development – actively seek to learn, and support others to develop too.
About the client:
HP Inc is an American technology company based in Palo Alto with regional hubs across the globe. HP develops and provides hardware, such as personal computers (PCs) and printers (including ink & accessories).
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) through the PHD EMEA office based in London act as key communication partners to Hewlett Packard Inc across the EMEA region to cover mainly:
- Development of integrated regional strategies (off/online) to enable consistency in communication across the region and across all channels
- Market Engagement excellence to ensure best-in-class local campaign implementation through the Omnicom local offices
- Most advanced data reporting and measurement management generating key insights and learnings
The PHD regional team works in close collaboration with the Regional HPI clients, the PHD office based in the US, as well as 34+ local markets across the EMEA region (focusing on 8 key markets : UK / France / Germany / Spain / Italy / Netherlands / Switzerland / Sweden).
- 0 – 3 years work experience and a genuine interest in the Digital Marketing Industry with a solid commitment to a role in Data and Measurement sphere
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, information sciences, or business/marketing related fields. Advanced quant degrees are preferred
- Capacity to manage and prioritize tasks to meet (often tight) deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement. Proficient on Excel
- A collaborative, positive ‘can-do’ mindset
Competitive salary and benefits package
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded network, winning Network of the Year the last 2 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD , working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 1oo offices across 74 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc.