We are looking for an Ad Ops Manager with 2 years minimum previous agency experience to assist in the setup, delivery, and analysis of digital campaigns across a range of clients and channels. Performing maintenance and troubleshooting on the different technologies and software packages utilised, and to generate and provide reports for the statistics of activity.
The tasks the individual would be expected to assist/lead on are below but not limited to (training will be provided for certain areas):
• Campaign Set Up: Liaising with both media owners and planners to ensure appropriate tags are received and tested for correct campaign deployment.
• Monitoring and Optimisation: Assist the (Digital) team in ensuring our campaigns are delivered as planned with minimal discrepancies between publisher’s statements and our adserver. Liaising with the media buyers/planners and media owners to ensure continued campaign optimisation.
• Reporting: Collating reports that include detailed campaign performance both client specific and via our in-house reporting interface, which are then passed on to other members of the digital team.
• Supporting client teams with the implementation and optimisation of Ecommerce campaigns across the agency.
• Leading on technical solutions for Generation and advising stake holders on efficiencies across the agency.
Minimum 2 years within Digital media, in a trafficking/technical role (Agency or Media Owner)
• 2 years minimum media agency/media owner experience in a trafficking/technical role
• Knowledge or experience using several the following: DCM, Prisma, FB Ad Manager, Google Ads Manager, E-commerce platforms or equivalents.
• High level of computer literacy, especially in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience across UK campaigns
• Confidence, positivity and ability to present yourself amongst internal/external colleagues
• Relationships with external media partners
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Great attention to detail, combined with great organisational skills
• Ability and confidence to learn and apply new skills
• Previous experience across Gaming, Children and/or entertainment sectors
• Background working across International territories.
• Linguistic skills, fluent in additional languages
Company Benefits (following successful completion of a 3-month probation period)
• Performance related annual bonus
• Employee pension scheme
• Company Health and Life assurance policy
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Inclusion in externally accredited company training programme
• 20 days contractual annual leave
o Plus day off for birthday
o Additional bonus 3 days available for planning holiday in line with demands of the business
• Christmas- New Year office closure (on discretion)
• 5pm early closure on Fridays
• Summer Hours across July-August with 2pm finish on Fridays
• Summer away day for all team members
• Quarterly socials funded by the company
• Cycle to office scheme available to all employees
• Annual season ticket loan (after 12 months employment)
• Access to fruit, snacks and breakfast on a daily basis in the office
• On site games room with pool table, ping pong/XBOX games etc
Generation Media is a leading independent media agency, the number one specialist worldwide for communications to children young people, families and the entertainment sector. We offer our clients everything they would expect from a market leading media agency but in a unique package to suit their individual needs. We champion professionalism within our sector and wider media market, ensuring our clients business is given the care and attention required by supplier partners.
We focus on delivering the highest quality at the lowest cost, ensuring we have the right insight tools for the job and a true understanding of the audiences with which we are trading. Navigating our clients through the changing digital media landscape is key. Their success has contributed to our business growth and we act as an extension of our clients marketing teams, saving them both time and money.
Our purpose is to generate our best for our customers, company and community. Every member of the team is steered by the strength of our “DNA” company culture (Development, eNergy and teAmwork). Their can-do attitude and thirst for a challenge is visible across the business and our continuous professional development programme is recognised by both Investors in People, Gold status, and the Institute of Practitioners, platinum awarded.