Our teams manage Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Paid Social, Mobile Marketing, and more. We collaborate closely with our peers at PHD to deliver seamless digital marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including SAP, Canon, VF, Porsche, Bentley, Hewlett Packard, and many more.
You will help the Digital Manager and planner, learning how to use platforms like Facebook Business Manager, Twitter ads, Snap Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, YouTube, and Google Ads. You’ll also be in charge of running the pan-European campaigns on the platforms and reporting back to the PHD team and the client on how they perform. Ultimately, you will focus on further developing your paid search and paid social knowledge, how PPC and paid social supports other media channels, how to respond strategically to client problems, and what it takes to meet and exceed goals (both your own, the agency’s, and the client’s).
Who is PHD Media? Well we are a leading media agency with offices around the globe. We help our clients make smarter decisions about how to achieve their brands’ business goals through media (i.e. who to target where with ads). In this team’s case, we use data from Paid Social, PPC, and programmatic to turn critical audience insights into action and move our clients’ business forward. Our teams manage Paid Search (PPC), Programmatic, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Display/Behavioral Targeting, Paid Social, Mobile Marketing, and more for clients across Europe and the world. We collaborate closely with our media strategists and leads to deliver seamless marketing solutions to some of the world’s leading brands including Timberland, The North Face, Unilever, Porsche, Bentley, Skoda, Airbus, SAP, HSBC, and many more.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Aid in the development, management, and execution of paid media strategies for multiple clients at once across multiple geographies on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, and Bing
• Coordinate the necessary data for presenting and communicating campaign strategies and reporting results to clients
• Help track and manage digital media budgets
• Analyze ongoing results to identify paid social and PPC campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
• Provide daily support of account management, including preparation for contact via phone, email and/or direct with clients, project, production & management teams
• Continuously recommend ideas/tactics to account lead for campaign optimization and expansion Qualifications:
• Be a proactive self-starter with a passion for learning new things
• Possess general knowledge of digital marketing principles
• Be responsive to feedback
• Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
• Be confident in analyzing and acting on data
• Strong spoken and written English
• Additional European language proficiency beyond English is a plus
• Right to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)
Competitive salary & benefits package including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday Plus many more!
PHD Global Business Unit is part of PHD, a media agency with a planning heritage. We help our clients use data from Paid Social and other digital platforms to turn critical audience insights into action and move our clients’ business forward.