As Digital Project Manager you will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of technical projects for internal and client purposes, whilst remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and objectives of our clients and our business.
- Plan and implement projects – initially technical such as system development, roll out of tools etc. with potential to expand scope
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project teams
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables - Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Provide support and training on tools such as Workfront
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques and tools
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Proficiency in project management software tools
In addition to a competitive salary we are committed to creating a great environment for all our people.
We offer everything you would expect from a large company – like 25 days’ holiday – and a few additions, like the opportunity to buy more holiday, flex your working hours and take 2 paid volunteering days each year to support charitable causes.
We also provide pension contributions, free eye tests, season ticket loans, a cycle to work scheme and a whole host of great local and national discounts from leading retailers that you’ll have access to as an employee.
You will also have access to Dentsu Aegis’ training and development programmes, and you’ll get to work closely with the world’s biggest media partners to access exclusive features and products.