We’re looking for a pro-active, passionate and smart thinking Technical Digital Project Manager with an excellent technical understanding to join our growing team. The role will focus on ensuring client projects (websites & Apps) are delivered on time and within budget.
This is full-time, London-based position.
If you are someone who can deliver results and exceed client expectations, then this job is for you.
-All project deadlines are always met
-All projects are fully tested to meet our high standards
-Projects are delivered within budget
-Excellent communication to clients throughout the process
What the job will entail:
- Creating and delivering project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements with built in contingencies using Gantt charts, ticketing systems and time management tools.
- Ensuring projects run according to schedule and are delivered on time and profitably
- Ensuring that all parties understand full scope of project and obtain all information required (either directly from client or via AM's - as appropriate) for designers and developers to get the job done efficiently.
- Liaising with clients about any technical aspects of the project
- Scheduling project / tasks with development and design team
- Assisting with writing technical / functional specifications for projects
- QA of projects
- Running a short daily deliverables meeting with the development/design team
- Ensure the agency’s project workflow is maintained and always contribute new ideas to streamline processes
- Being involved during the initial onboarding process by producing project estimates, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Attend any client meetings where a technical component is necessary
- Adapting to and understanding company processes
- Understand the agencies goals and look for any opportunity to enhance the company’s performance.
- The role includes keeping the development/design team schedules up to date.
- Highly Personable and great with people
- Proven experience in delivering websites
- Technical understanding of website build process. Can speak technical to clients but not in too much detail - you will leave the detail to the practitioners
- Competent with Google Analytics
- Smart, presentable and professional.
- Great with prioritisation. You must be able to balance the ‘reactive’ side of the job with the longer-term, more strategic parts of project management.
- Efficiency - maximum output with minimal wasted effort.
- Attention to detail
- Good with numbers
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Calm under pressure
- At least 2 years' experience within a digital agency
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in an agency environment
- Understanding of Agile and Prince 2 methodologies
- Confident managing teams of people
- A Background in delivering digital projects, email campaigns, Apps etc
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Project management: ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- The ability to handle stressful situations
- Tact and diplomacy, respect for other people’s opinions
- Knowledge of the web/app design and build process and critical evaluation
- Ability to command respect of colleagues
What you will get:
- To get to work for a fast growing, awesome company that you love going in to work for.
- The opportunity to do what you love with the chance of a fast-track career progression.
- A personalised training program and mentoring to be completely awesome at your role.
- Work with fun, creative and driven employees that love what they do.
- A very competitive salary.
- The chance to build and grow your own account management department.
- Access to our bank of psychology, e-commerce and marketing and sales knowledge.
- Access to our library of books, articles and training courses.
- Unlimited fruit and coffee (and on Friday, beer, wine, bubbles, or anything your heart desires).
- Be at the forefront of the digital marketing revolution (we are way ahead of most agencies – what you’ll learn with us, you’ll use forever!)