This is an opportunity to join Christie’s Account Team with a 50% allocation across another account within Zenith. Your key responsibility will be to support the Director and Business Director in the delivery of the media strategy and activation on Christie’s. You’ll do this by:
• Be able to lead on a brief and plan media to the highest possible standard across all channels
• To lead, inspire and manage your part of the day to day planning output.
• To be a key point of contact for the day to day client stakeholders, especially on any campaigns you are leading on
• To use your client servicing experience to service, challenge and communicate with clients and several stakeholders across the globe.
• To use your media knowledge, ability, intelligence and charisma to inspire and challenge the clients to sign up for more modern communication thinking for the brand
• To build and maintain strong industry and key agency relations that exist between the client and agency. Your role will be to help support the Planning and Business Director in delivering fully integrated work to the clients so that they feel we are working as one agency with Performics.
• To be responsible for ensuring that client finances are tightly managed and that if clients have queries on invoices that they are managed in a timely manner.
• To be able to identify commercial opportunities and with the necessary support, to work to achieve incremental revenue streams that will benefit both the client and Zenith
• Draw from your line management experience to apply a hands-on nurturing and development of an Account Executive
Zenith Worldwide are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith network markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, product & network development for our 250 offices across 74 countries with over 6,000 staff worldwide.
Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of the top 2 global network buying points, with globally scaled shared centres of excellence for areas including Content, Data & Technology, Client Development, Performance, Research & Insight and group trading. We wield extraordinary buying clout as a top 2 billings network with the most integrated and transparent of network programmatic solutions.
Due to the nature of our client base and to support the ROI+ brand promise as well as our client management teams Zenith Worldwide also houses a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists.
Zenith is focused on driving ROI for our clients; we succeed when our clients succeed. Our strategy is to motivate our people, deliver great work and delight our clients.
The account is managed by one Business Director, one Account Manager (this position) and an Account Executive, with the support within the digital activation team, of a digital manager and 2 digital executives. We also tap into the expertise of our planning strategist.
As a whole, we look for energetic, innovative and passionate team members who are ready to challenge the clients, as much as they do us!
Christie’s as the world’s leading art business, has a global presence with 54 offices in 32 countries and 12 salerooms around the world including in London, New York, Paris, Geneva, Milan, Amsterdam, Dubai, Zürich, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Mumbai. With its headquarter in London, they offer around 350 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $100 million.
Since the Zenith started working with Christie’s in November 2016, we have built a strong Display and Social team, with a programmatic first approach at its heart in order to deliver against clients KPI’s. In this role you will be expected to work closely with a number of key teams, including the Programmatic trading team, Social activation team and the account team to help drive integrated strategy, through to implementation.
As an Account Manager, key responsibilities will be
• From media planning to reporting, you will ensure that campaign end-to-end processes are carried out to the highest of standards by providing leadership, strategy, and advice
• You will ensure quality for campaign recommendations and post-campaign analysis produced by account assistant & digital team and present to clients
• You will be responsible for contribution to business reviews and top to top meetings by developing and presenting material to senior clients
• You will be responsible for leading a number of projects alongside media planning including Content, Competitive reviews etc.
• You will manage the day-to-day request from the clients and will demonstrate ability to manage upwards and downwards
• You will be regularly client facing, responsible for further developing relationships that will benefit the overall Christie’s/Zenith partnership
• Identify and prioritizing training and development session for yourself and you direct report to report their motivations and training needs.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes:
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- your birthday off (after 1 years service)
- Increased to 30 days holiday after 5 years
- Season ticket loan
- Ride to work scheme
- Refer a Friend bonus's
- Free drinks/coffee etc
- Local business discounts
Zenith is The ROI Agency; we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.
Our Performance Media group is powered by an embedded Performics team, meaning that we are able to tap into the best in class products, service, and best practices provided by one of the global leading buyers of buying digital media.
We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visit www.zenithmedia.com