The Corner is one of Londons leading creative agencies.
Our Talent & Influencer department has two functions:
(1) We manage digital talent (influencers). We act as their agents and managers and look after their paid brand collaborations and help grow their digital profiles.
(2) We create and execute influencer marketing campaigns for brands. This usually means creating a full marketing strategy and booking influencers who we don't manage for the project.
The Influencer Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the team while gaining experience and skills in the Influencer marketing space. The ideal candidate is someone who will bring positivity and energy to the team in addition to demonstrating a dedication to detail and a vested interest in the world of influencers. This is a significant opportunity for growth and potential to secure a full-time position.
What You Will Do
- Assist with influencer marketing campaigns, reporting and day-to-day tasks
- Assist with the management of our influencer clients
- Become familiar with the Influencer space in order to assist the team with client-related project/tasks
- Assist with pulling data and compiling data into reporting templates for top clients
- Collaborate with team members on new ideas, projects, and tools for strategy and communication
- Research topics relevant to our industry and present insights to the team
What's in it for you:
Insight into an ever growing marketing sector
Client management skills
Creative agency experience
Weekly team led activities
Fun office environment
North West London, Greater London (Preferred)
Successful Candidates Will Have:
Attention to detail and have the ability to efficiently maintain report accuracy while meeting tight deadlines
Familiarity with the MAC OS X or Microsoft
Strong passion for the digital marketplace and understanding of the competitive landscape in which we operate
3 months starting asap!