We are looking for a talented individual to join our team as an Insight Assistant. The Insight Assistant is responsible for supporting the insight team on both qualitative and quantitative research projects. This role gives the opportunity to learn a broad range of mixed-method approaches and tools across research and strategy. As you will be working within a small team, good interpersonal skills and an enthusiastic attitude are essential.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES
• Support across quantitative studies including questionnaire design, scripting, fieldwork and data analysis and reporting
• Support across qualitative studies including focus group set-up and administration, moderation, data analysis and reporting
• Managing our social channels across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Helping to input into trade press articles, direct mail updates, website blogs
• Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate for this position
• Graduate with research experience as part of your course
• Understanding of Quantitative and Qualitative research techniques
• Strong numeracy skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
• Effective communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
Packaged to be discussed in person during interview process.
Next Generation Media Exchange. International Confederation of independent partner agencies with Entertainment specialisms.