Southpaw is looking for a full-time Junior Digital Creative. This role calls for a talented digital all-rounder with a highly creative nature that’s balanced by a “can-do” attitude. You'll get the opportunity to work on some of the world's best brands from Honda to Diageo.
The main focus of the role is to support the digital delivery across all of our clients’ brands. You’ll be taking on a range of different projects from conception through to final production, collaborating with all of our internal teams in the process. You will contribute significantly to the development of our growing Dynamics Arts area. You'll help to edit films, craft motion pieces & build digital ads. Or in other words – anything that moves! You must have methodical approach to setting up your projects, as well as laser-like focus when it comes to delivering a suite of assets. We want you to talk big ideas, crazy concepts & nerd out with the latest motion graphics & tech.
• A strong portfolio, demonstrating video/motion design work.
• Great understanding of digital delivery, creating cutdowns & reformatting edits fit for social media.
• Robust understanding of layout & type.
• Should love innovation in the latest video & motion graphics techniques.
• Appreciation of visual & audio design.
• Bonus points for any website or coding experience.
• Bonus points for any 3D knowledge.
• Premiere Pro. Must have a strong understanding of the software & how it can be utilised to tell great stories through video editing.
• After Effects. Must understand how to make great animated content & how the software links with other Adobe software for seamless workflows.
• Photoshop. We expect you to have a good understanding in order to create storyboards & work with assets from our design team
We are Southpaw, a strategic creative agency that uses behavioural science to understand consumers to help our client’s brands find their edge and create long-term growth. We work with some incredible clients, Honda, Eurotunnel, GHD, Diageo, Brown-Forman, Ahmad Tea, and many more. Take a look at our website to find out more about what we do - www.southpawagency.com
We are a diverse group of individuals – creators, strategic thinkers, producers, and client service professionals. We are a progressive agency, always striving for the best, and demonstrating true passion about our work, our clients and our colleagues.
We are also part of the global and award-winning advertising agency group, Hakuhodo, based in Tokyo. We have enjoyed a 20-year relationship with our friends in Japan and around the world… there are over 7,000 of them by the way, all producing innovative and market leading solutions around the globe.