The Stars Group is a global leader in the online and mobile gaming and interactive entertainment industries, entertaining millions of customers across its online real- and play-money poker, gaming and betting product offerings. The Stars Group offers these products directly or indirectly under several ultimately owned or licensed gaming and related consumer businesses and brands, including, among others, PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, BetEasy, Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo, Sky Poker, and Oddschecker, as well as live poker tour and events brands, including the PokerStars Players No Limit Hold’em Championship, European Poker Tour, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, Latin American Poker Tour, Asia Pacific Poker Tour, PokerStars Festival and PokerStars MEGASTACK.
They provide gaming experiences designed to make their platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere by providing technology-based products and services in the global gaming and interactive entertainment industries. As game designers and regulatory champions, they want to lead the industry by putting their players first, working with local and global government regulators to establish safe and licensed environments that benefit jurisdictions and reward responsible operators.
Omnicom Media Group (OMG) through the PHD EMEA office based in London act as key communication partners to The Stars Groups across the EMEA region to cover mainly:
- Development of integrated regional strategies (off/online) to enable consistency in communication across the region and across all channels
- Market Engagement excellence to ensure best-in-class local campaign implementation through the Omnicom local offices
- Most advanced data reporting and measurement management generating key insights and learnings
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support and work with Manager/Director/Team to ensure delivery of PHD’s media product, focusing on our The Stars Group global account.
- Develop strong working relations with day to day clients and agency partners.
- Deliver brilliant account management basics – from finance, reporting, to systems and processes.
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives aimed at Finding a Better Way.
- Have a basic knowledge and understanding of core paid media channels combined with an ability to use insight, planning and finance tools and systems.
- Support the Manager/AD by delivering clear, articulate status meeting and contact reports.
- Support the Manager/AD by coordinating across local PHD/OMG teams for all regional campaigns; campaign alignment with the strategy, implementation/insights
- Operation of PHD information tools and systems (e.g. partner centre/dashboards) to support efficient account team delivery internally and externally.
- Own your own development – actively seek to learn, and support others to develop too.
- Understand technical media terms and strengths and weaknesses of each media.
- Understand the role of PHD within the communications process and the value we bring to the client’s business.
- Liaise with other partner agencies and PHD/OMG local markets.
- Use our operating system, Source regularly.
Skills & Qualifications:
- You will have: 0 – 2 years work experience.
- The ability to be articulate (written or oral), and comfortable presenting.
Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Office Suite, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook, etc
- Good analytical skills and strong numerically.
- The capacity to manage and prioritise tasks to meet (often tight) deadlines.
- The ability to be highly organised and capable of managing upwards and as well as 3rd parties (media owners, partner agencies, potentially clients).
- A highly collaborative spirit, positive ‘can-do’ mindset.
-Forward thinking, energetic, determined and proactive.
Competitive salary & benefits package including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
Plus many more!
A challenger mindset has been at the heart of PHD since it was founded in London in 1990 as the first media agency to offer strategic and creative planning. Today, PHD is a challenger brand at scale with over 100 offices in 74 countries, united by a philosophy of Finding a Better Way.
Even challenging the usual ways of working, PHD’s gamified operating system, Source, connects the network’s 6,000 brilliant minds to deliver innovation and creativity for clients across all traditional and emerging media channels.
According to benchmarking report The 2019 WARC Media 100, PHD has the most globally awarded offices and is the second most globally awarded network in the world.
As a thought leader in the industry, PHD has published several books, including Merge | The closing gap between technology and us and the upcoming Overthrow II: 10 strategies from the new wave of challengers.
Part of Omnicom Media Group, PHD leverages the full buying power of the group and the cutting-edge, people-based precision marketing and insights platform Omni.
PHD is today one of the world's fastest-growing media and communications agency networks and currently holds three Network of the Year 2018 awards from Campaign, Eurobest and Cristal.
The PHD network is part of the Omnicom Media Group (www.omnicommediagroup.com), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC)