To commence mid-December 2019
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager, with a solid understanding of B2B marketing and communications, to work directly with the CEO and Board to help develop and execute an ambitious marketing plan.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for raising Medialab’s profile within the media industry. You will act as a Brand Ambassador, championing Medialab Group internally and externally, building awareness and engagement which will help convert into revenue opportunities.
• Experience in managing corporate social media channels
• Excellent copywriting skills and experience of editing and publishing
content via content management systems (ideally Wordpress)
• Strong ability to quickly develop relationships with key internal
stakeholders, external suppliers and media contacts
• A self-starter with lots of initiative, motivation and a drive to succeed;
you will get plenty of support but the ability to manage your own
workload and identify ways to improve is crucial
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Team player, who can handle pressure
• Multi-media disciplined – can talk competently about all media
• Good industry knowledge and insight – well-read and aware of sector
specific and competitor news and practices and willing to share
• Event planning and management experience
22 days annual leave
Employee Assistance Program
Medialab is an award-winning independent media and data agency based in London’s West End. We deliver integrated media campaigns for some of the country’s best loved and fastest growing brands. Data is at the heart of everything we do and as an Account Executive you will work with your team to deliver successful campaigns using insights.
You will be part of a close-knit and friendly team who share results and celebrate success together.