As a Media Account Executive, you’ll be working with clients, creative agencies and publishers to develop, buy and implement media plans and campaigns.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Ensure the smooth running of media campaigns
- Prepare presentations for client meetings
- Deliver insight and market research supporting decisions for clients
- Assist with agency pitches
- Perform a range of admin tasks
Every part of our business is focused on delivering high-performing optimised campaigns supported by customer service excellence.
As key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our media-driven solutions which utilise digital, social, search and print channels. We have a very strong sense of teamwork and each member of our team is highly valued.
What’s more, as we are a rapidly growing business, we can offer you plenty of opportunities to advance your career and develop your abilities.
- Ad-hoc bonus schemes
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop in Hersham
Healthcare Media Europe (HME)
Healthcare Media Europe is an innovative media planning and buying agency specialising in the Healthcare category. We work with Pharmaceutical brands on a local, EMEA regional and global level offering expert strategic thinking to deliver informed media channel choices that meet and exceed business objectives and expectations. Offering enhanced performance led digital planning that put Healthcare Professionals and patient groups at the heart, building long term and valued engagements for Pharma brands.
We are looking for a Media Account Executive to join our passionate team.
Due to COVID-19, this role will initially be home based until restrictions are lifted.
To join us as a Media Account Executive, you’ll need:
- Experience of managing customer relationships
- A passion for media and attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and use your own initiative
- To be self-motivated and able to work under pressure to deadlines
Ideally, you’ll have advertising or media agency experience, media planning experience and/or an interest or knowledge of digital communications and/or media. Healthcare knowledge, preferably gained within a life science background, would also be beneficial, as would a marketing, media or science-related degree (or equivalent).