• Onboard data from multiple sources into our reporting tools in consistent manner
• Unifying multiple data sets to single view outputs
• Build reporting dashboards to deliver daily, weekly, and monthly insights.
• Maintain our reporting solution through troubleshooting and fixing data issues.
• Build compelling and consistent data visualisations, delivering actionable insight to our planning teams
• Ensure quality and data integrity through data transformations (using scripts)
• Work with media teams to ensure process is followed for any internal data inputs.
• Work very closely with internal teams to develop any naming convention changes and ensure these are followed.
The ideal candidate will need a good eye for detail, enjoy problem solving and the buzz of making our reporting ‘tick’. Some working knowledge of digital media is highly desirable, as are Python skills to help script data transformations. If you’ve got the desire to learn we will teach you all there is to know about the world of media.
Our ideal candidate:
• Working experience, ideally within a media or marketing role
• Understanding of how digital ad tracking works, and associated reporting and KPIs.
• Knowledge of data transformation using Python (ideal, but not essential).
• Data visualization skills
• Excellent competency using Microsoft Excel, good understanding of Word and PowerPoint
• High attention to detail
• Natural problem solver who enjoys a challenge
• Highly numerate with proven analytical skills
• Team player with a winning can-do attitude
• Proficient time management: able to handle a number of tasks at once and effectively manage their own time
• Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal English language skills/grammar
Workplace Pension Scheme
Season Ticket Loan
Birthday Day off
Company Wide Socials and Away Days (subject to covid)
Free DINE club membership
Paid subscriptions to Headspace and Blinkist App
Employee Assistance Programme - Access to counselling, and 24/7 helpline
Fridge opens at 4pm on Friday (subject to covid)
Free fruit (subject to covid)
Cycle to work scheme
Medialab is one of the fastest growing independent data marketing partnerships in the UK, offering media, marketing, digital and data services to a wide variety of clients.
We’re a team of 80 (and growing), based near Oxford Circus (although we are all working from home at the moment, due to Covid-19).
Fundamentally we believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data. Data is our heritage and has been at the heart of our business since inception over fifteen years ago. We encourage, educate and help clients to use data in the most insightful way to plan and buy across all media channels and deliver the right media solutions for business success.
We’re a rapidly growing company which means there is lots of scope for you to develop your skills. We’re independently owned, which means there are no limits to what you can achieve. We’re also known as market-leaders in our field, and we have a very happy client base which we’re very proud of, including major brands such as American Express, Laithwaite’s Wine and SunLife as well as several charities, including The National Trust, Guide Dogs Association for the Blind and Alzheimer’s Society.
We’re a values-driven organization and it’s important to us that anyone who works here embodies these; they influence the way we behave internally and externally and help shape our culture. They impact everything we do from the way we welcome people into the business, to the way we build relationships with our clients, to the way we run meetings.
Our core values are:
1. It’s up to us
2. We help people flourish
3. Our job’s never done
4. We commit to doing the right thing
5. We dig deeper to understand better