This is an exciting opportunity for a brilliant Media Assistant to join our team!
The media assistant will be required to give practical support for the media planning/buying team and work across all media including: social, mobile, TV, outdoor, print, radio, cinema; and a heavy focus on digital.
• Enthusiasm for media
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy
• Highly numerate
• Ability to manage data
• Good communicator, both verbally and written
• Computer literate (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Capable of multi-tasking and prioritising effectively
• Able to work proactively as part of a team
• Provide support and assistance to the team
• Setting up and reporting on performance of digital campaigns (involves use of Excel)
• Closely monitor live campaigns ensuring that activity delivers as scheduled
• Build relationships with media owners; briefing them on upcoming activity and liaising on campaign planning and implementation
• Contribute to media planning process by assisting on research and market analysis
• Understand the importance of negotiation, carry out basic negotiations effectively
• Record all media activity as it breaks and prepare documents for clients
• Collate and construct advertising artwork specifications
• Some administrative duties, including assistance with billing systems
• Keeping abreast of industry updates and developments
Training & Development:
• Google Adwords training programme; achieve Google accreditation within 3 months
• Social media advertising
• Regular exposure to off-site and on-site media training to develop well-rounded knowledge of all media channels
• Attend industry events (including IPA)
• Develop Microsoft Office skills to intermediate / advanced level
• Industry tools training – BARB, DDS, Mediatel, TGI
Once Upon a Time are an integrated agency whose services include strategy, advertising, shopper marketing, retail POS, AV, digital, social, experiential and media.
The role is within the media team; Once Upon a Time Media specialise in media planning and buying, providing the highest level of client servicing by delivering creative, cutting-edge and effective advertising campaigns. Our expertise is in the youth, entertainment and technology markets and our client base spreads across the videogames, music, fashion, film, photography and transport sectors.