This is an exciting opportunity for a Media Executive to join our team of 5, working in a client-facing role across a range of categories: FMCG, charity and fitness. Although the role is broad, spanning campaign implementation, planning and client service, we are looking for an individual with strong digital competency, who is well versed in Paid Social, Google Ads and DCM. The ideal candidate would have experience working with media industry tools and some experience of client service, although this is not essential. As such, the role is suitable for somebody who has at least 1 year working in the media and advertising industry, with a demonstrated digital implementation background.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Team and client administration tasks, including compiling status reports, weekly and monthly performance reports, and financial billing.
• Campaign setup, optimisation and reporting for paid social, search and display
• Assisting the Planner Buyer with planning and reporting across TV, Radio, OOH and online campaigns
• Competitor activity monitoring and analysis, using industry tools to compile reports for clients and senior members of the team
• Keeping on top of media industry news and latest offerings from our media partners
• Build strong relationships with offline and online media partners and develop negotiating skills
• Participation and contribution in team and client meetings
JAA are planning a partial return to the London office on Soho Square in mid-November. Until then, the role will be fully remote, so the ability to work remotely at fast pace is important for this position.
This November timeline is subject to revision, depending on COVID-19 developments.
As this is a client-facing role in a fast paced environment, the following competencies are essential:
• Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work to deadlines independently, with support from your line manager
• Administrative competence, with strong attention to detail, accuracy and punctuality
• Excellent financial administration skills, including accurate and timely checking and tracking of invoices
• Strong written communication skills and experience presenting information to clients in meetings
The expectation in technical knowledge is that you will already know the following:
• How to independently set up, monitor and optimise search and paid social campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook
• How to set up digital campaigns using DCM
• Financial billing setup on MediaOcean
• The ideal candidate would also have experience using Nielsen Addynamix and TGI, for competitor spends and audience profiling
• Exposure to how TV, Radio, Print and OOH are planned and bought is useful, but not essential
To apply for this role, please send a CV and 250 words on why this position is right for you to email@example.com
Please note that as we expect a high volume of candidates, we regret that we may not be able to respond to everyone who applies.
25 days holiday, excluding Bank Holidays, and enrollment in company pension scheme
Established in 1978, JAA are the original media independent specialists. Our founding principles of craftsmanship, curiosity, tenacity, transparency still endure today, and are central to everything we do.
Our annual billings are currently £55 million across all media, from digital to DRTV. Our client experience spans packaged goods, technology, financial services, retail and many other categories, but we are renowned for our unrivalled expertise in charity fundraising, working with some of the UK’s largest charities including Barnardo’s, RSPCA and Plan International. We have a rich heritage in delivering innovation, growth and outstanding performance for clients.