We’re seeking a full stack developer. The successful candidate will work closely with the creative director, digital director, and development team, to produce high-quality websites and bespoke web/mobile applications.
You will be required to provide account managers with regular project status updates, whilst striving for the highest level of quality in your work-through code reviews, appraising technical aspects of work and monitoring efficiency against the budget.
The flat hierarchy of our agency and the close-knit nature of our team puts you in a unique position to make a difference and shape the future of our business.
Essential technical skills & experience
• Version control with Git (this is non-negotiable)
• WordPress (inc. building custom plugins & themes)
• HTML5 & SCSS
• PHP & MySQL
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
• Strong communication skills
Desirable, but not essential skills
(Candidate will be trained to close knowledge gaps around all of the following)
• A front end Framework such as React, Angular or Vue
• Restful APIs
• Build tools such as Grunt and Gulp
• Understanding of:
- Object orientated programming
- Responsive web development
- UX & UI
We are currently in the process of migrating all of our server infrastructure to Amazon Web Services. Ideally the candidate will hold Cloud Practitioner Status, but at very least must be willing to train.
• Competitive salary
• Guaranteed 35 hours minimum training time per year
• Health cash plan
• Free car parking
• 4pm finish on Fridays
• Private pension plan
• Awesome recreation room
• Regular tasty treats…