At geometry we turn real behavioural data into actionable insight that informs communications at both strategic and implementational levels.
You will ideally have experience across all channels to allow you to confidently manage integrated campaigns across a range of exciting clients.
As Omnichannel planner you will work closely with Client Teams, Omnicannel Strategy Director and Creative Director to bring actionable insights to client briefs as well as inspire our creative teams. You will contribute to activating creative ideas across multiple channels and platforms, you will be curious to understand the motivations, beliefs and behaviours of people and translate insights into compelling propositions and actionable solutions.
We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 5 years’ experience across omnichannel strategic projects and campaigns. You will also have brand strategy experience to give breadth of ability and understanding of the clients brief. Alongside this you will have strong analytic capability with date and insights handling expertise.
Our focus is on growing our client’s businesses across all retail channels. As a result, having good commercial understanding of achieving growth is a must.
In addition, you will:
• Establish and maintain a strong client partnership relationship with the key client.
• Fully immerse yourself in the brand, you will work with and understand the business problems and opportunities of the category.
• Demonstrate outstanding strategic thinking and contribute in client meetings, adding value to the bigger picture by providing fresh and inspiring new perspectives
• Identify and share business intelligence with the team and Company
• Work closely with creative teams to inspire and deliver client solutions which excite and delight the client.
• Have good working knowledge of the various qualitative and quantitative research techniques
• Demonstrate an ability to extract the desired data and drive meaningful information out of it
• Ensure creative ideas are supported by customer and marketing insights and will meet client business objectives.
• Understand the expectations, including required outputs and timelines for all projects you work on.
• Leverage agency, network and WPP opportunities and capabilities where appropriate.
• Actively build Agency capability and contribute to Agency wide initiatives such as new business development, internal business transformation and thought leadership
In return, you will have the opportunity to progress your planning career in a supportive agency environment, surrounded by some very talented and inspiring people.
This role would suit a (Senior) Planner with proven experience working on established brands within a creative agency environment. You will be a confident communicator and engaging presenter who is able to deliver meaningful information in a creative way. In addition, you will:
• Have Strategic Agility – develops well-informed advice and strategies sensitive to the various needs of the client
• Be a Relationship Builder – shares critical information across the team; works collaboratively and effectively cross functional lines; seeks opinions and when appropriate facilitates discussion to reach mutually beneficial outcomes
• Be Commercially Savvy– creates opportunities to develop/promote new revenue streams. Is cognisant of the needs of their clients in the provision of a cost-effective service but, at the same time, maintains an awareness of the key variables associated with the cost effectiveness of our own capabilities.
• Have Courageous Thinking – is imaginative and innovative in approach, demonstrating a broad perspective. Challenges assumptions and demonstrates a capacity to think laterally. Doesn’t accept the status quo, is prepared to facilitate problem solving even though accountability may rest with others, seeks opportunities to innovate and improve; anticipates obstacles and develops contingency plans.
• Be a Leader and Enabler – initiates action and convinces others of their soundness and value, balancing the skills of advising, promoting, organising and controlling appropriately. Manages by example and inspires commitment and enthusiasm within the team and externally.
Aside from the usual holiday and pension allowances, you will have access to a whole host of other benefits and activities such as:
• Subsidised Restaurant and Free Fruit Mondays
• Big Deals Local Discount Card and Subsidised Tastecard
• Monthly Social Activities
• Annual Wellbeing Programme
• Summer Fridays
• Onsite Subsidised Massages
• Reduced Gym Memberships
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Eye Care and Glasses Vouchers
• Childcare Vouchers
• Season Ticket Loans
• WPP Discounts
You will also have a clear long-term career development plan through our quarterly ‘Career Conversations’ and access to our learning and development activities such as our Mentor Programme, Brain Food Breakfasts, Lunch and Learn, Inspirational Evenings and online learning platforms.
You can also enter our quarterly ‘Pitch Your Passion’ competition for a chance to win up to £1,000. ‘Pitch Your Passion’ is a way for us to celebrate and support the wonderful talents, interests, entrepreneurship and creativity across our diverse workforce.
Geometry is a global brand experience agency operating in 56 markets around the world. We help brands thrive in an omni-channel world by shaping and changing people’s behaviour at pivotal moments along the Purchase Decision Journey. Geometry has expertise in physical retail, ecommerce, experiential, branding & design and consultancy. Geometry Global is a WPP company (NYSE: WPP).
For more information, visit www.geometry.com/uk