As a Paid Search Manager at Republic of Media your job will be to help spearhead the paid search output from the company amongst existing and new business. There is the opportunity for this role to extend into a wider digital media role, should the successful candidate wish – however paid search knowledge and execution is paramount.
Experience & knowledge required
• A number of years of experience within a paid search role
• Experience in analysing briefs, assessing what’s required (keyword research, market insight, competitor evaluation, etc.) and providing coherent rationale documents and digital media schedules to meet the objectives
• You should be able to lead on the planning, set-up, optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns
• Ability to accurately forecast and manage budgets in line with client’s objectives and business KPIs
• Experience with Google Ads
• Experience with Bing Ads
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Experience with Google Search Ads 360
• Working knowledge of SEO and its role / impact on broader search strategy
• In depth knowledge of Excel
Communication abilities expected
• Accurate written and verbal communication is essential
• Communicate with colleagues, clients and new business prospects in a clear and effective manner
• Ability build relationships
• An absolute team player, comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders
• Be motivated with a hunger to learn and achieve, often self-sufficiently
• Excellent numerate, data handling and analytical skills with problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
• An appetite for new and innovative technologies to help streamline activity and reporting
Closing date for applications: Sunday 29th November 2020
Apply by sending a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Excellent salary DOE, plus contributory pension and other benefits
Republic of Media
Who are Republic of Media?
We’re Freethinkers – working with clients to deliver media effectiveness and manage transformation. Born in the digital age, we are the fastest growing media agency in the UK, with offices in both Manchester and Edinburgh. As a media agency with an emphasis on being truly independent, we specialise in communication planning, media buying, brand building, digital media and innovation. We guarantee a competitive salary, plus the challenge and excitement of joining a rapidly emerging agency.
Due to the current global pandemic we are working both remotely and from our regularly sanitised COVID-19 compliant offices. As a team of dynamic practitioners, we have set ourselves up to work efficiently from home providing daily contact with team members. We speak openly and honestly to our team about their personal circumstances during the current pandemic. The ideal candidate would be able to work from our office in either Edinburgh or Manchester and from home.
An IPA (Institute of Practitioners in Advertising) member agency, we have been trading for over 5 years and are one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK. We guarantee a structured programme of personal development to enable you to develop a successful career in media, a competitive salary, plus the challenge and excitement of joining an ambitious, fast growing agency.