We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our close team of three. With around 120 people across our offices, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys getting stuck into their work and using their initiative to find new ways of working.
Managing careers inbox
Offers and referencing
Initial sifting of CVs
Learning & Development:
CPD diary administration and reminders
Regularly checking and updating information
Setting up new starters
Adding details of leavers
Scanning and updating paperwork
Arranging exit interviews and surveys
Reporting and updating shared people documents
Responding to general queries
Assisting on project planning
The successful candidate will have some administrative experience and be looking to take ownership of HR processes such as recruitment and learning and development.
Organisation and attention to detail will be key to this role. You will be building strong relationships with people at all levels across our offices, as well as potential candidates and external service providers so strong communication skills are essential.
- Flexible working based on core hours of 10am-4pm
- Fantastic training programme including inspirational talks organised by our CEO, Guy Sellers
- Subsidised activities and trips from the agency’s resident social club, The - Fun Factory (including office drinks on a Friday, quiz nights and sponsoring team events)
- A walking weekend away each year
- Brilliant Summer and Christmas parties
- Wellbeing Wednesdays (offering initiatives like spending time with dogs from a local charity, reiki sessions and free healthy food)
- Free fruit Mondays
- Introductory bowling trip with our Chairman and CEO
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.