Key Purpose of Role
Are you looking for your next, or maybe even your first, move into Data Analysis?
Day to day you’ll be:
• Smartly modelling media data (e.g. audience numbers, trading costs and prices, etc) with the goal of delivering powerful (useful) information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making
• Helping to create, develop and maintain media data modelling platforms
• supporting the Investment Manager to analyse client performance versus their KPIs and market benchmarks through internal analysis and working with external media auditors
Key Competencies (Skills, Knowledge, & Experience)
• Analytical and problem-solving skills. You understand how to apply basic techniques for analysis of research data and synthesis of findings. You can present clear findings that colleagues can understand and use
• Communication skills. You have strong verbal and written communication skills and understand how to share insights with stakeholders.
• Data management. You understand data sources and data organisation
• Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills. You understand conceptual, logical and physical data modelling and can develop knowledge of data cleansing and standardisation.
• Data visualisation. You can interpret requirements and present data in a clear and compelling way, using graphical representations and data visualisations.
• Logical and creative thinking skills. You can approach a problem, applying logic and creativity.
• Project management skills. You know how to work with stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver findings. You can work using your own initiative, managing your own time.
• Proven IT and mathematical skills. You have proven IT and mathematical skills, demonstrated through relevant qualifications or experience.
• Uniquely different problem-solving skills. You will have an aptitude to hacking original solutions to media data challenges and opportunities
• You will be working with excel and power BI or equivalent data visualisation skills (previous experience not required but is ideal)
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist out of home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring and effective.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships & conduct business. They are- agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values & will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.
Equal Opportunities & Flexible working
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Zoe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive with excellent benefits.
Additionally, please note we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.