PHD Global team is looking for a planning and data executive for Bentley account, to support the existing team across areas of account & campaign management, research & analytics and central governance of local markets activities.
With a variaty of projects, management of global and local campaigns and cross-agency collaboration, the right candidate need to have good communication, presenting and management skills, together with the inquisitive mind and high attention to details. Digital planning experience is an advantage.
- Support and work with Manager/Director/ Team to ensure delivery of PHD’s media product
- Contribute to company-wide initiatives aimed at Finding a Better Way
- Be a trusted resource by supporting the Manager/Director/ Team in delivering client service and be seen internally and – where appropriate -externally as a valuable resource for colleagues and clients
- Have a knowledge and understanding of core paid media channels combined with an ability to use insight, planning and finance tools & systems
- Support the Manager/AD by delivering clear, articulate status meeting and contact reports. Operation of PHD information tools and systems (e.g. partner centre/dashboards) to support efficient account team delivery internally and externally
- Own your own development – actively seek to learn, and support others to develop too.
- Understand technical media terms and strengths and weaknesses of each media; Understand the role of PHD within the communications process and the value we bring to the client’s business. Liaise with other partner agencies.
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- The ability to be articulate (written or oral), and comfortable presenting. Strong attention to detail and numerate. Proficient in Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- The capacity to manage and prioritize tasks to meet (often tight) deadlines
- The ability to be highly organised and capable of managing upwards and with 3rd parties (media owners, partner agencies, potentially clients)
- A collaborative, positive ‘can-do’ mindset
Competitive salary and benefits package
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded network, winning Network of the Year the last 3 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD , working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 100 offices across 74 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc