What will you be doing?
• Day to day implementation across paid search campaigns, checking budgets and optimisations. Working closely with the Paid Search Manager to deliver excellence to the account.
• Taking a hands on approach to the quality, regarding consistency of the optimisations whilst understanding strategic priorities.
• Being active in your approach to driving your own learning and development
• Developing expertise in paid search, becoming a credible, approachable and proactive part of the account
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Analytically minded and enjoys problem solving
• Fluent in both written and spoken English & Dutch is essential
• An understanding of paid search is beneficial
• Working with the team to deliver excellent work for our clients
• Passionate about digital media & technology
For us, we’re happy to teach someone all they need to be successful, however what we won’t compromise on is your attitude. Our industry changes so quickly and we’re asked to work at pace most of the time, sometimes without all the information you require, so you will need to be flexible in your approach. You’ll need to be curious and have an inquisitive mind, always looking at things from different perspectives and asking why if you don’t understand.
Performics are an industry leading performance marketing agency, operating across a global network of 41 countries worldwide. We are part of the Publicis Groupe and operate both as an agency servicing clients directly and as the performance marketing practice across other Publicis Media brands such as: Zenith, Starcom, Spark, Blue 449 & Digitas.
Find out more about us here https://www.performics.com/
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace. We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles – we can’t promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
We can’t wait to meet you!