What are we looking for?
A personable, proactive account manager who can think creatively to create compelling and engaging content for press and social media. A confident and credible person to build great rapport with clients, media and influencers.
To support the delivery of brilliant client work! You will achieve this through building and maintaining relationships with clients and working collaboratively with colleagues (across client delivery) and of course across our agency.
• PR and Social Media knowledge and experience
• Working knowledge of how to apply paid social media across different channels
• Ability to think creatively
• Ability to create compelling and engaging PR and Social Media content
• Confidence and credibility when dealing with clients and the media
• Ability to work across b2b and b2c clients
• Organised, efficient and capable of handling multiple projects at any one time
• Team player
• Enthusiastic, ambitious and passionate about the role!
• Planning and delivery of PR & Social Media campaigns and activity
• Ability to analyse and evaluate results
• Proactive development of new ideas
• Ability to grow relationships with media and influencers
• Collaboration with colleagues across the agency (e.g. creative, film, search and analytics) to provide integrated solutions to clients
• Build and maintain relationships with clients
• Ensure effective account and project management
• Grow relationships with media and influencers and manage activity to deliver measurable exposure
• Manage media relations including crisis communications
• Understand evolution of social media platforms
• Deliver engaging PR and social media content
• Generate new ideas and approaches
• Support new business pitches
• £ Competitive salary
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• 35 days' holiday (inclusive of BH's and Agency Christmas Closure) full-time equivalent
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• IPA member agency; plenty of access to industry related tools and learning
• Health cashback plan
• Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
• Flexible ways of working
• Various wellness initiatives
• Free onsite parking
This is who we are.
Brilliant people, working together to create brilliant results. We are an award-winning integrated marketing agency that’s bigger than the sum of its parts. Togetherness is our culture. It’s how we work with each other, and how we work with our clients, too. We want them to see us as an extension of their own teams, turning their complex problems into simple solutions. At Cogent, we create belief that changes behaviour.
Our vision is to create better people, better relationships, better work *yes, in that order. We value being kind, trustworthy, and smart. We are an IPA CPD (Continuing Professional Development) Gold Agency, two years running, which means we take our commitment to colleague learning and development seriously and achieved Campaign’s Best 50 Company to work for 2020 – our colleagues love working here! So, if this sounds like your cup of tea, then carry on reading…