You will help the digital manager and planner, learning how to use platforms like DV360, The Trade Desk and Adobe. You’ll also be in charge of running the pan-European campaigns on the platforms and reporting back to the PHD team and the client on how they perform.
Ultimately, you will focus on further developing your programmatic knowledge, how programmatic supports other media channels, how to respond strategically to client problems, and what it takes to meet and exceed goals (both your own, the agency’s, and the client’s).
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Aid in the development, management, and execution of paid media strategies for multiple clients at once across multiple geographies on DV360, The Trade Desk and Adobe to name a few platforms
• Coordinate the necessary data for presenting and communicating campaign strategies and reporting results to clients
• Help track and manage digital media budgets
• Analyze ongoing results to identify programmatic trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
• Provide daily support of account management, including preparation for contact via phone, email and/or direct with clients, project, production & management teams
• Continuously recommend ideas/tactics to account lead for campaign optimization and expansion
• 0 to 1 years of work experience in an account management or account support role (ideally an internship in marketing, digital marketing, brand marketing, or programmatic)
• Be a proactive self-starter with a passion for learning new things
• Possess general knowledge of digital marketing principles
• Be responsive to feedback
• Have strong organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
• Be confident in analyzing and acting on data
• Strong spoken and written English
• Additional European language proficiency beyond English is a plus
• Right to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship)
Competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Half day off on your birthday
- Early finish on a Friday
Plus many more!
PHD invented communications planning over 25 years ago. We are now the most awarded network, winning Network of the Year the last 3 years running. PHD Global Business aims to be the best of PHD , working closely with the rest of the global PHD network. That’s more than 100 offices across 74 countries. We are part of Omnicom Media Group, the media division of Omnicom Group, Inc.