* Managing multiple projects at a time, ranging from digital content production all the way to branding project and website builds
* Confidently produce scope of work documents, create project scoping documents, plus project planning and resource management
* Monitor project performance
* Ensure projects are delivered to scope, budget and to agreed time frames
* Work with the PM team and traffic manager to schedule weekly studio resource
* Work with clients and internal teams, from initial briefing to final delivery
Reporting to our Head of Production.
The type of people we want to meet:
You will be the very essence of organised and multi-tasking will feel like the norm to you. You will have experience on projects from all over the digital spectrum. More so than this, you will have a willingness to learn things outside your wheelhouse and pick up skills quickly.
You will live and breath digital and creative. You will be energetic, fun to work with and always positive.
* 3+ years agency project management experience, ideally in a creative/digital agency environment
* Has a strong understanding of digital and/or online content marketing
* Ability to managed budgets between £75 - £100k
* Production experience is a plus (film/photography/motion)
* Experience managing projects from start to finish, including scoping and budgeting as well as briefing, quality checks and delivery
* Experience working with project management systems, ideally Traffic Live.
* Is able to problem solve and bring solutions to the table
* Is calm under pressure
* Approachable but assertive.
* A clear communicator.
* The type of person who likes to create amazing work – rather than sit in a meeting talking about it.
* A good team player invested in Impero’s growth and new business opportunities.
* Pro-active and committed to developing own knowledge and skills.
* Unafraid to roll up sleeves and muck in.
* Organised and self-disciplined, with an ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines.
* Is driven, motivated and has meticulous attention to detail
* Have a can do attitude and a bit of the ol’ entrepreneurial spirit.
The perks of working at The Mighty Impero include:
* To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency with no board of directors, or shareholders to report to.
* The ability to stamp your mark on an organization – and not just be a cog in the machine.
* Free snacks and your choice of TWO coffee machines (yes, two, we know!).
* Monthly breakfasts with the whole team.
* Seasonal company parties.
* Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
* Opportunity to pitch your own projects to our Impero Creative Council for dedicated time and resources to work on projects outside your immediate scope.
* The love of five rotating dogs.
* A ‘yes work’s important, but let’s not get too serious’ vibe.
* A distinct lack of bureaucracy or politics.
* Ownership over your own projects whilst enjoying an in
*Beer. Wine. Gin. Whiskey. Chocolate. (Working with our clients has added perks).
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via email@example.com with Project Manager as the subject line. Don’t forget to include your salary expectations.