We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager with a minimum of 4 years’ experience to join our growing client services department. Working in Account Director Katy’s team, you’ll be supporting high profile public sector and education clients with some genuinely fascinating challenges - with potential for this client base to expand across further sectors.
What will a typical day look like?
Working as part of a collaborative team and alongside your AD, you’ll be highly visible and responsible for managing client and agency relationships to deliver brilliant creative and strategic work.
Your day could range from supporting a team of account, strategy and creative people in pulling together a response to an exciting new brief, to supporting pitch work for a prospective client or being on hand to manage creative through the agency.
• Be the go-to person for your client on any live jobs
• Keep abreast of all your team’s briefs at all points of development to delivery
• Communicate with clients and internal team members to absorb, challenge and action feedback and amends
• Help to manage internal and external expectations around timings and deliverables and create and keep timings plans up to date
• Keep projects moving through the agency by writing up clear briefs and feedback and effectively planning and sharing resource with the wider team
• Be a point of quality control for anything sent to client
• Own meeting notes and actions
• Estimate, invoice and reconcile budgets
• Liaise with third party suppliers and agencies to understand and collate production specs to deliver against media plans
• Feel as confident meeting clients in person as you do on video calls and the phone
• 4+ years in a similar agency role
• Experience delivering integrated campaigns across the likes of TV/Video, Radio, Social, Digital, Press, OOH and internal communications
• Social skills and empathy in abundance – you know when to push and when to simmer, and you’re confident getting your point across in a positive and articulate manner
• The ability to juggle multiple projects and clients
• An eye for great work and the confidence to work with creatives to achieve what’s best for client and agency
Previous experience working on behaviour change campaigns would be ideal, however external training will be provided, so an interest in learning how to leverage biases and heuristics to change the way people behave is a must.
Storycatchers are confident, proactive, empathetic team players who tackle challenges and find solutions together. Since our launch in 2013 we’ve offered all Storycatchers fully flexible working hours with the option to work fluidly between home and our rural hub at Welbeck. These fluid, flexible ways of working mean a focus on collaboration, communication and agility have always been a must. Our agency is perfect for anyone who enjoys the buzz of creating great work but wants a better balance with their home life.