To run and assist in the smooth running of the IPA Qualifications portfolio.
• Dealing with general website enquires and sales and qualification queries from IPA members and non-members, inside and outside of UK
• Maintenance of IPA Qualifications on IPA website and learning portal
• Invigilation of qualifications and courses in the UK and abroad
• User testing IPA qualifications
• Running webinars and training of team members
• Administration of CRM and training of team members
• Assisting with CPD reviews
• Manage IPA Learning inbox
• Managing relationships with key contributors to IPA Effectiveness Learning, eg Course Chairs, Content Editors and Authors
• Assist with the day to day running of the qualification and exam and party organisation.
• Project manage content development of the re-development of the Foundation Certificate. Working closely with editors, authors and e-learning providers.
• Coordinating the exam paper marking with marking panel; calculating results.
• Presenting Foundation Certificate workshops and providing technical assistance with webinars/ mailouts etc.
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of Foundation Certificate, Eff Test, Commercial Certificate and Digital Performance Certificate for all learners outside the UK: booking administration, account creation, invoicing, enquires, deferrals and resits, email reminders, releasing marks and certificates and learner feedback, issues and complaints
• Scheduling and running of online exams: scheduling exams, per qualification, per region. exam area creation and testing with Kineo, adding/opening exam areas, opening and closing exams (including some outside of working hours), marking and certificates
• Developing and maintaining working relationships with Training Managers internationally
• Working with Indre to update and localise qualifications
• Ad hoc marketing for Global Qualifications with Indre Dragunaite
• Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
• Analytical skills
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good knowledge of social media platforms.
• Some knowledge/experience of the advertising industry would be an advantage.
• Knowledge/experience of CRM useful, but not essential.
• Presentation skills.
• Tech – savvy and quick learner
• Self-starter and team player.
Preferred Tech (not mandated)
• Dynamics 365 CRM
• Umbraco CMS
• Microsoft Office
• Totara LMS
• Basic Coding (JSON)
• Sharepoint/Google Drive
• InDesign and Photoshop