We are looking to hire a self-starter intern who has a passion for research and insight to remotely support the planning function at TBWA\MCR. Your role will be to work with data from a variety of sources to extract key information to tell a story which will in turn help inform the strategy team and the work of the agency.
- You will be meticulous in your approach to collating information.
- You will be able to sift through what data is important and what is not.
- You will be able to perform both desk and ‘real life research’ with ease.
- You will be able to share your findings in a clear and succinct way.
- You will be able to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- You will work across Microsoft office with ease.
- You will work to deadlines with ease.
Who: This role would be great for somebody looking to get into planning or strategy or somebody who just wants to gain experienced in an internationally renowned creative agency.
When: We are looking to work remotely with an intern for 3-6 months, starting as soon as possible.
How to apply: To apply for this role we have prepared a small task to give us an insight into how you work. Please spend no longer than an hour or two on this.
Task: Based on desk research, tell us what you think is the most interesting impact that coronavirus has had upon the Gen Z audience. They can be any format which works for you. Please send response, along with a CV a short cover letter, through to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Generous internship package
TBWA\MCR are challenger brand communications specialists working with brands, nationally and internationally across all imaginable sectors.
We're on a mission to create unfair advantage for our clients (and our people).
Only those with a disruptive spirit need apply.