You’ll plan and manage campaigns across the full range of channels, including TV, Facebook, Display, PPC and Inserts. At Medialab we pride ourselves on delivering brilliant client service, and you will be responsible for building and develop long-term and successful partnerships with clients. You will confidently present proposals, end of campaign reports and analysis. You will be a manager and a leader in a close-knit and friendly team who share results and celebrate success together.
Client and business growth
• Understand clients’ business and challenges. Develop, present and deliver industry-leading media strategies.
• Key point of senior contact for your clients, building strong long-term relationships.
• Responsible for billing and financial reporting to Business Director on managed accounts
• Lead in new business pitching and preparation of responses
• Lead the creation of client report presentations – quarterly / annual and campaign level reviews
• Support Business Director in setting annual budgets and forecasts for your client accounts.
Campaign planning, analysis, strategy and optimisation
• Ensure in-depth knowledge of client businesses is maintained, keeping track of all client updates and changing environment both from current and historical perspective
• Lead competitor reviews across your client mix ensuring the clients and internal team are kept up to date with competitor, industry updates and market trends and developments
• Lead the evaluation and interpretation of historic campaign data, audience data and other tools to support media planning
• Manage the process of planning with support from your team, ensuring plans are deliver the best results possible for clients.
• Be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly optimisations to live campaigns across all channels.
• Coach, develop and mentor junior team members
• Senior management of client Account Managers, Account Executives as well as Media owners across all elements of campaign scheduling and execution
• Support Business Director in management of relevant Account Managers/Executives in your client team
• Day to day team management, both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their goals
• Take a lead role in recruitment recommendations for team and hiring process for new staff
• Experienced in Performance focused media planning, buying and management expertise - direct response media buying in TV, and Facebook, essential
• Experience across brand media planning and buying
• Experience taking client briefs and recommending campaign strategy, essential
• Experience in managing client accounts and budgets
• Experience in one of the following sectors: non-for-profit, financial services, D2C, mail order. Non-for-profit and D2C desired
• Proficient with excel, pivot tables, formula's and manipulating data to draw insight (essential)
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of media planning tools such as ACORN, MOSIAC, Nielsen, TGI, YouGov, TouchPoints and others.
• Demonstrated business acumen and a track record of exceeding expectations
• Strong leadership and management skills having managed multiple team members, ideally minimum of 4
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Positive and solutions focused
• Enjoys working autonomously, spotting opportunities and growing business
• Analytical and a superb communicator of data insight
• Able to read a room and lead effective meetings
• Confident in presenting to clients and peers
• Hungry to constantly learn about media, people and business
• Driven to deliver successful campaigns for their clients
• Keen to develop strategic knowledge of media and its effectiveness
To apply, please send your CV to our Head of HR, Catherine Falla: Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competitive + great benefits!
Medialab is one of the fastest growing independent data marketing partnerships in the UK, offering media, marketing, digital and data services to a wide variety of clients. We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive to join one of our fast paced, growing client teams. We’re a team of 80 (and growing), based near Oxford Circus (although we are all working from home at the moment, due to Covid-19).
Fundamentally we believe the best business decisions are made when they are informed by data. Data is our heritage and has been at the heart of our business since inception over fifteen years ago. We encourage, educate and help clients to use data in the most insightful way to plan and buy across all media channels and deliver the right media solutions for business success.
We’re a rapidly growing company which means there is lots of scope for you to develop your skills. We’re independently owned, which means there are no limits to what you can achieve. We’re also known as market-leaders in our field, and we have a very happy client base which we’re very proud of, including major brands such as American Express, Laithwaite’s Wine and SunLife as well as several charities, including The National Trust, Guide Dogs Association for the Blind and Alzheimer’s Society.
We’re a values-driven organization and it’s important to us that anyone who works here embodies these; they influence the way we behave internally and externally and help shape our culture. They impact everything we do from the way we welcome people into the business, to the way we build relationships with our clients, to the way we run meetings.
Our core values are:
1. It’s up to us
2. We help people flourish
3. Our job’s never done
4. We commit to doing the right thing
5. We dig deeper to understand better