WHO WE ARE
We are McCann Milton Keynes, an agency of its own, but also very much an extension an extension of McCann Central, the UK’s largest integrated agency with over 400 individuals working together to help brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives.
We are also part of McCann Worldgroup, a global agency network that delivers culture-shaping work for some of the world’s biggest brands. At McCann, we’ve spent more than a century building successful brands using one simple philosophy: Truth Well Told. It’s our belief that consumer insights based on truth are crucial to building brands that last.
We are based just a few minutes’ walk from Wolverton train station in Milton Keynes, and work across clients a number of clients. Our office is where ideas flourish. We have a physical space that is open and inspiring. We have a culture that is supportive and unafraid. We’re a team of passionate creatives, strategists and engineers from a wide mix of backgrounds that care deeply about everything we make. And though our skillsets are wide and our process knowledge is deep, we are all still learning every day.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are currently seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our busy Account team in Milton Keynes.
You will assist account teams to ensure that each account is smooth running and profitable, and that the highest level of creative work is delivered by the agency. This is achieved by being the go-to person who covers it all and gets stuck in, working alongside your colleagues in a number of departments, including; Creative, Digital, Planning and Research.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE (AKA: THE BULLET POINTS)
• Work with Account Manager to ensure all jobs are scheduled on time and budget and monitor progress through the Agency (using appropriate admin recording procedures)
• Respond promptly to client requests, managing expectations in terms of speed and delivery of response, using appropriate briefing/admin structures
• Build good working relationship with both client and agency colleagues
• Fulfil all allotted tasks quickly, efficiently and to the highest possible standards
• Collation of information (desk research) for new briefs
• Develop good understanding of client’s business and competitors
• Brief all jobs accurately and expediently
• Check that client approvals are sought and given prior to commencement of any work
• Proof read meticulously before presenting creative and/or media proposals internally or externally
• Responsible for trafficking of all Vauxhall literature artwork through studio
• Good understanding of studio processes (press, print, DM, studio and repro)
• Draft timing plans for all Literature Production with appropriate member of Production Department and ensure compliance with Line Manager.
• Maintain systematic and efficient filing system
• Manage the Creative Production schedule and monitor costs on a regular basis to ensure all activity is delivered on time and budget
• Ensure all creative work is signed off by relevant personnel before leaving the Agency
• That you share our network ethos of being brave and EPICC
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
For us, diversity is a business imperative – one that must be embedded into every aspect of how we operate in order to drive success. Simply put, we believe an encouraging and inclusive environment makes sound business sense.
As a globally integrated community that influences and shapes culture, it’s vital that the talent mix in our agencies encompass all dimensions of diversity, and that we demand the same of the people we work with.
Conscious inclusion encompasses social, cultural and cognitive differences and cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It is the integration of this philosophy that allows us to create meaningful experiences for our employees, drive better business practices with our vendors and clients, and ultimately lead with purpose.
For immediate consideration please submit your CV to: email@example.com
McCann has created some of the best-known and most iconic advertising campaigns of the last century. As one of the world’s leading ad agency networks, McCann provides an unmatched combination of award-winning creativity, strategic insight and innovation globally, regionally and locally within each of the 100+ countries in which we operate. Our strategic approach, evolved from our founding and enduring Truth Well Told philosophy, is built on our core belief that brand truths can serve as a catalyst for generating powerful ideas that succeed, because they help brands to play a meaningful role in people’s lives. Through our integrated world-class capabilities, McCann today helps our clients to drive their brand growth across disciplines, media platforms, technologies, languages and geographical boundaries. Today, our work helps brands succeed and grow by engaging with consumers in their daily lives, while often becoming part of popular culture across the world. McCann’s total marketing services capabilities are enhanced and magnified through its seamless collaboration with the other major worldwide communications networks that are part of the global McCann Worldgroup offering. The McCann Worldgroup network provides today's marketers with best-in-class strategic and creative services that help their brands play a meaningful role in people’s lives and build their businesses. Visit us at www.mccannworldgroup.com.