As part of some recent exciting developments at Access, we’re on the lookout for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services Team. Our Account Handlers are responsible for managing digital marketing projects from beginning to end, partnering with our clients to help to underpin their marketing, communication and digital strategy and direction, as well as managing the financial and commercial elements of each client and each project. They work closely with our creative and planning teams and seamlessly alongside our Project Management team on the delivery of website development work - specifically working with our website delivery clients to create roadmaps and strategic plans.
Alongside project delivery (on time and to budget) and overall client satisfaction, our Account Handlers are responsible for spotting and developing opportunities with our clients, so being revenue-generative, with experience in job profitability management and reporting is key.
You’ll be part of an energetic and collaborative team who are doing great things with ambitious clients across diverse sectors. including some well known brands; WaterAid, BAFTA, The Macallan and Famous Grouse, SC Johnson Professional, National Grid, National Youth Theatre, The Royal Air Force Benevolent Fund, Stagecoach Bus and Wave Utilities, to name a few.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning
- Responsible for scoping and trafficking work effectively through the agency
- Forecast, monitor and control costs on projects, preparing quotations and invoices for clients
- Identify and maximise profit opportunities
- Write and lead thorough briefing sessions
- Keep status reports up to date and accurate
- Present to clients in a professional manner
- Understand the digital and creative landscape enough to have a meaningful conversation with colleagues and clients on relative merits of all major channels
Digital agency experience
Digital marketing expertise
Website discovery / UX and design experience
Evidence of strong client relationship building (specifically with senior level clients)
Commercial approach to project delivery
Strong presentation skills
Evidence of strategic thinking and client partnership
Financial management and reporting skills
Proven team player
New Business Development involvement
Ability to lead, facilitate and provide guidance at client meetings
Digital website project account management
We offer a competitive salary, dependent on qualifications and experience. On top of this we provide a range of benefits, perks and opportunities to provide a rewarding package.
Perks and benefits of working for Access
- Working from home equipment budget
- Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Peer to peer bonus and recognition scheme
- Choose your own computer and equipment
- Training and personal development fund
- Conference and networking support and funding
- Flexible hours (within core working hours)
- Tax free childcare vouchers
- Additional maternity, paternity and sick leave support
- 24 days holiday (up to 29 days with additional loyalty holiday entitlement)
… and your birthday day off!
- Paid and subsidised social events
And when we’re in the office...
- Free fruit and healthy (and the occasional not so healthy) snacks
- Free secure car parking
- Free indoor secure bike store
- Free and subsidised onsite fitness and wellbeing classes
- Showers and lockers
- Tax free bike scheme