The role of Senior Account Manager is to ensure that Cuttsy+Cuttsy (C+C) operates as a trusted advisor to their clients; providing strategic direction across accounts whilst ensuring that revenue and profit targets are achieved.
• To develop strong and trusted relationships with all clients acting as
main point of contact
• Ensure C+C always exceed their clients’ expectations
• To proactively identify client needs and new opportunities for the
• Organically and pro-actively grow the business in-line with account
• Writing client requirements into internal briefs
• Ensure projects are driven and delivered on time and on client
• Continually evolve the client communication strategy in collaboration
with the Client Service Director
• Uphold the values, vision and culture of the company
• Attend fortnightly update meetings and feedback account
• Work with Senior Strategist to lead proposal development
• Lead brainstorms where required
• Assume financial responsibility for client budgets including
documentation of change of scope
• Delegate to and mentor junior members of the team
• Regularly review projects
Key skills and experience:
• 4+ years’ experience in an account and/or communication role
• Proven experience of gaining, growing and maintaining client
• Experience of managing communication projects from planning to
delivery and evaluation
• Experience in applying strategic knowledge to input into client
• Extensive understanding of a variety of media including events,
design, digital, and video
• Experience in domestic and international markets
• Experience in healthcare communication development.
• Strong strategic and creative thinking
• Strong organisational skills
• Professional with initiative and flexibility
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to manage more than one account at a time
• Time management and prioritisation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to changing business requirements
• Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
• Clients, Client services team, internal teams.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skills:
• Pharmaceutical industry knowledge and experience
• Experience in writing strategic communications proposals
• Life science or marketing degree
• 4+ years’ pharma marketing experience gained in a medical education
or advertising agency
• The ability to travel overseas
• The ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast paced environment.
We offer competitive packages including pension, private healthcare for you and your family, as well as investment in your own professional development (and free trainers!). Flexible working is an option for all our team members.
We are an award-winning healthcare communications agency where people matter. We help our clients communicate with patients, healthcare professionals and their organisations.
We also care about our team and have twice won the workingmums.co.uk award for the best SME, as well as winning the IPA's Platinum award (and the IPA's Gold award three years in a row prior to this) for our investment in our team's professional development.
If you are looking for a change and want to join a company which wins awards for its culture and its investment in people, let’s talk…