Senior Client Partner/Account Director
£30,000 - £35,000
Are you ready to thrive?
Are you creative, courageous, integrous, curious, collaborative, and excellent at what you do?
We are excited to be recruiting a Senior Client Partner to join Narrative Integrated Communications. You will be joining Narrative at a time of business growth, so you will become an invaluable member of our team.
Do you have a passion for nurturing client relationships?
Then we would love for you to join us.
As our Senior Client Partner you will ‘own’ a number of client accounts and be the key voice between your clients and Narrative.
You will be responsible for managing key clients while maintaining and growing strong relationships. You will become an expert in your client’s field, which will enable you to have a clear understanding of your client’s vision, strategic plan and ultimate goal.
Senior Client Partners are responsible for our Four Step Process - Discovery, Client Strategy, Client Planning and Client Reporting and Analysis.
• Substantial experience in marketing or a similar role
• Proven track record of retaining and growing accounts
• Exceptional commercial understanding
• Develop, ‘own’, implement and manage Client Marketing Plans
• Research and write Strategic Marketing plans
• Support new business development and writing tender/proposal documents
• Develop and effectively communicate marketing solutions with your client and be able to strongly influence the client’s decisions about best marketing solutions for them.
• Work with the Creative Delivery Team to drive and support the completion of client work, on time and on budget
• Responsible for the profitability of your clients to Narrative.
• As part of the Senior Management Team you will inspire, coach and mentor the Creative Delivery Team
• Be flexible and don’t mind a bit of travel and a little out of hours working when required
• Ideally have previous experience working in an agency
Where you fit in;
Client Exec Connor, Mr Cool, formerly of Washington DC, cinema-goer, likes Greggs sausage rolls (even the vegan ones) and the newest gins; looking for new colleague to discuss the latest blockbuster and newest marketing trends.
Client Partnerships Director Aimee, our effervescent Yorkshire lass, Bruce Springsteen's biggest fan, data geek and bibliophile seeking a professional with long term commitment to join us on the Narrative 2.0 journey.
Client Partner Kristy is agency through and through. Queen of organisation, she loves country music and can’t see a rubber duck without smiling! Looking for a colleague to join the ‘grammar police’.
Client Partner Rachel, self-confessed Gossip Girl addict, has a passion for fashion and a love of the stars – both celebrity and space; seeking a colleague to share her love of analytics and enjoy Beer Fridays with.
Client Exec Harley, loves Beyoncé and is always looking for a chance to book a trip to the latest travel destination. Seeking an event-loving colleague who can help bring the Narrators together out of office hours.
Interested? Send your CV through to our team at email@example.com
We can’t wait to meet you!
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Birthday off work
• Auto enrol pension
• Nurturing talent with lots of internal development
• Opportunity to work towards qualifications and maximise events, CPD and online resources afforded by IPA membership
• Flexible working
• Allowance for business mileage
• Free on-site parking
• On-site canteen
• Beer Friday
• Annual away day
• One social event per quarter
• Fun, engaging team environment
We believe in effective marketing made simple. Marketing should be measurable, valuable and above all, aligned with business objectives to ensure effectiveness.
Our agency is structured to bring together multiple disciplines under one roof to provide solutions to clients’ challenges and aspirations in a flexible, collaborative and simple way. We provide the full range of marketing services in the mix and timescales to achieve the client’s goals, whether this is marketing strategy, PR, search marketing, media planning and buying, brand development, graphic design, animation, SEO improvements or website design (see some of our work).
We provide consultancy, implement activity and produce results across a broad range of services with the depth of knowledge of up-to-date tactics, tools and trends and experience to get results. As a truly full-service agency, our clients automatically benefit from cross-sector insights thanks to the diversity of our client base. We’re accredited and qualified by CIM, CAM, DMI, Google Squared, Google Academy, Bing Academy and we were finalists for Agency of the Year in the North East Marketing Awards 2018.
Our ethos is simple: we don’t work for our clients, we work with them.
Our Values (chosen by the team) set the tone for our agency, who we work with and how we do business:
We have built an agency which attracts and nurtures talent. Our team are actively encouraged (and funded) to grow their skillset and acquire secondary skills to support the wider team. This allows us to be very agile, and develop an integrated, collaborative team of experts.
Our team are brimming with ideas for clients, but also for the development of our agency. This has included the addition of an office coffee machine, a Narrative Spotify playlist, a team WhatsApp group, The Narrator e-newsletter, a robust personal development and appraisal scheme, an internal CPD programme and Beer Fridays, to name a few.