Permanent role (37.5 hours per week). Flexible/home/office working available.
Being a good Digital Project Manager requires a diverse mix of skills and experience. To be effective you need to be more than just organised and a good communicator. You’ll need to be able to prioritise, keep calm and focused, be able to delegate, not assume too much, be approachable, and have a passion for Digital. You’ll want to know how things work and you are always on the look-out for new tools, services and ways of doing things. And all of this while maintaining your sense of humour!
• Someone who will take ownership for the development of strategic project plans, scopes and specifications for key digital projects. You should be expert in qualifying client requirements and co-ordinating responses to them, but you should also be comfortable to challenge client requirements, when appropriate.
• Someone who has the initiative, experience and knowledge to identify “value added” opportunities arising from client requirements but not specified in them, i.e. someone who is interested in pushing beyond the boundaries, not simply being contained within them.
• Someone who will take ownership of task assignments and manage all day to day Project Management duties, including project plans, risks, timelines, budgets, client liaison, demos, lead discovery engagements and much more.
• Someone who will take ownership of the team’s processes and workflows, but take ownership knowing you have the freedom to adapt existing or put in place new ways of working, if you believe these will improve efficiencies and effectiveness within the team.
• Someone who will have joint accountability, with the Client Relationships Director, for the development of a tight knit, effective and efficient multi-disciplinary delivery team that is capable of always delivering for clients on time, on budget and on spec.
Knowledge, experience and skills.
As an experienced Digital Project Manager who operates in a fast pace environment, you must have the following skills and experience:
• Has experience of multiple project management methodologies (Waterfall/Scrum/Agile)
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web technologies
• Knowledge of Umbraco stack is an advantage (however training will be provided)
• Proven working experience in project management throughout the development cycle
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to show past leadership in a fragmented and complex stakeholder and cross agency environment
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PRINCE II certification is a plus
• Salary: £Competitive
• 35 days’ holiday (inclusive of BH’s and Agency Christmas Closure)
• One day each year (paid) for voluntary/charity work
• Employer pension contribution of 4%, plus 4% employee contribution
• Employee Life Assurance (4 x salary)
• Health cashback plan
• Access to retail, travel, vehicle discounts
• Various wellness initiatives including onsite Mental Health First Aiders
• Free onsite parking
This is who we are.
Based in Meriden, near Coventry and the NEC Birmingham, we are an integrated marketing agency built on the power of Togetherness. With clients spanning across a variety of sectors, we’ve been around since 1930, offering services from creative advertising, PR, social media, SEO, web development and much more.