Who we’re looking for:
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll be in a leader in your field. You will be immersed in all aspects of social media management including content creation, social advertising and analytics. The Senior Social Media Manager will be responsible for generating and implementing creative social media strategies that generate excellent results for clients.
You’ll have excellent knowledge of social advertising and will have a strong understanding of what makes great content on social media channels. You will need to be passionate about social media and be knowledgeable about emerging platforms and trends.
What you’ll be doing:
• Creating, monitoring and optimising paid social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
• Creating and managing social media strategies and campaigns for a wide range of clients.
• Analysing performance of social activity in line with KPI’s and constantly seeking ways to improve campaign performance and ROI.
• Working with the wider team to develop creative social media extensions for integrated advertising campaigns.
• Content planning and delivery, using tools such as Hootsuite and Sprout Social to manage multiple social media channels
• Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
• Managing client relationships and budgets for social campaigns.
• Form key relationships with influencers & partners
• Overseeing the design of social media imagery and video content.
• Generating new business and revenue opportunities for the Agency.
• Managing a team of social media and digital executives.
• Participating in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
• Comply with Data Protection Regulations with regard to safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times.
• Adhere to and support all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
The job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
What you need: Senior Social Media Manager
3rd level qualification in a related subject.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Demonstrable track record of running successful paid social media campaigns.
Working knowledge of analytics tools such as Facebook insights and Google Analytics.
Knowledge and understanding of social algorithms and search engine optimisation
Skills / Knowledge
Excellent understanding of social media platforms.
Effective written communication and presentation skills with meticulous proof-reading skills.
Strong creative thinker.
Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
A team player who is comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
Flexible and adjustable with the ability to work additional hours when required.
Hold a current and valid Full UK driving licence with access to a vehicle.
Must be willing to travel including overnight stays.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Satisfactory employment references. One should be your current or most recent employer.
3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Closing date: the closing date for CVs will be as listed via the recruitment channel (ie Website). Late CVs will not be considered.
Shortlisting: only candidates who clearly demonstrate how they meet the essential criteria will be shortlisted. The panel reserves the right to apply all or part of the desirable criteria at the shortlisting stage.
Reserve list: a reserve list of candidates may be maintained for the purpose of any similar vacancies (temporary or permanent) that may arise within 12 months of this recruitment process.
Employment offer: any employment offer is subject to satisfactory completion of two employment references, proof of right to work in the UK and proof of any required qualifications.
Ardmore is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. All appointments will be made on the basis of merit.
Working alongside experts on some of the UK and Ireland's best-known brands!
Enhance Annual Leave entitlement
Access to Private Health Care
Access to Well-being Platform and Initiatives