You will be responsible for the commercial success of our SEO offering, providing technical SEO audits and recommendations and defining and evolving SEO strategy. You will be working as part of our 7 person SEO, e-commerce and content team, reporting into the Head of SEO.
Clients include: DHL, Britbox, Fred Olsen, ENO and Florette
With the wide range of knowledge that’s needed for the role you will need to be entrepreneurial and self motivated to teach yourself new skills and to take on new challenges.
You will need to be confident and capable of simplifying and presenting complex ideas and technology to a range of knowledge levels. This should be matched by strong client-facing and account handling skills , and the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Run a team of mixed disciplinary skilled Managers and Executives
- Own the commerciality and strategies for existing clients and actively participate in pitching for new business.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the major factors that influence search engine keyword rankings, content, site accessibility and indexing.
- Strong understanding of web site development techniques, hosting and backend management.
- Good understanding of on-site SEO, technical SEO and off-site link development strategy
- Broad experience using SEO platforms & Analytics software such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Keyword Planner, as well as industry-standard tools for monitoring linking & SEO performance (SearchMetrics, Linkdex etc.).
- Understanding of social platforms and content strategies.
- Strong client-facing and account handling skills
- Coordinate with team members and third parties to ensure SEO is fully integrated in the clients’ marketing campaigns.
- Help integration between traditional Organic services with wider agency offering.
Competitive. Wide range of benefits available including private health insurance, subsidised gym membership and season ticket loan. Great perks including Friday events run by our social committee, "Wellbeing Wednesdays" and the infamous annual walking weekend!
Total Media is a leading independent and international media agency that connects people to brands. Our media strategies are based on people’s behaviours – understanding how audiences think, feel and act – so that we reach them contextually, during the moments that matter.
We work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.