Joining a dedicated digital marketing team, your role will be focused on managing our SEO clients.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role, in-house or as part of an agency. You will be expected to have a high level of knowledge in managing and running search engine optimization tasks and outputs, as well as experience in using tools such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. Although the job focuses on SEO you will be expected to have knowledge of other aspects of digital marketing, including, but not limited to, PPC, social media, display, and content creation. We’re looking for a go-getter, but most of all someone who wants to grow in tandem with the company and further their knowledge of the industry. Regular training will be provided to help growth within the role.
– Take ownership of all aspects of the SEO workflow.
– Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly & monthly basis and ensure that the SEO channel is achieving its targets for our clients.
– Take an active part in and contribute to the SEO work stream for clients with ownership for client accounts and items (e.g: by the creation and specification of an evolving backlog of items).
– Share initiatives, best practices, and results.
– Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends.
– Educates other areas of the business who indirectly impact SEO category performance.
– Keyword research, keyword generation & input with content creation.
– Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO and/or Digital Marketing
– Analytical & creative mindset with a strong ability to detail and problem-solving
– Confident communicator with excellent writing and speaking skills
– Excellent time/task management skills
– Significant experience in owning responsibilities
– Excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
– Seasoned at producing in-depth analysis and reporting on business KPIs
– Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects streams
– Understanding of website development
– Adobe Suite skills
– Educated to degree level or a professional certificate in marketing.
SALARY: Competitive, experience dependent.