We’re looking for a confident candidate at Account Director level to manage our Social & PR department for maternity leave cover (length of cover TBC). This person will directly manage our Social & PR manager, as well as working closely with the management team for new business opportunities, senior-level presentations etc.
• Ability to manage a small team and report to senior management.
• High level understanding of social media, with the ability to provide an ongoing strategic view/guidance, including paid social recommendations.
• Experience in creating successful content for social media channels, from working with creative/studio teams on initial concepts through to execution.
• Experience in media relations (working with journalists, bloggers, influencers etc), particularly hosting press events.
• Experience in new business – from preparing documents to pitches.
• Excellent at building rapport and trust with clients.
9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch = 40 hours per week. We recently introduced flexible working so official office contact hours are 10am-5pm.
• Mobile phone
• Ongoing training: We’re proud to be one of a small number of agencies who have maintained the IPA’s top Platinum award for four years in a row, for our commitment to our team’s Continuous Professional Development.
• Unlimited fruit and quality coffee!
• As well as our many #MBAGoodTimes events, ranging from karaoke nights to outdoor pursuits! We have been shortlisted for ‘best place to work’ at the Oystercatchers Awards for the past two years.
The Stanley Building,
7 Pancras Square,
Hard work, good fun and overtime tends to be a standard part of the working week - you will be required to work the hours to meet the deadline and to get the job done.
We’re one of the world’s leading independent agencies, based in London’s King’s Cross, driving commercial success for our clients by applying Brand Action™, joined-up data, creative technology and content frameworks to the way that people buy today – a digitally-fuelled, non-linear and dynamic ecosystem.
Our Social and PR department builds and supports brands by targeting key influencers (bloggers, vloggers, journalists etc.) in each market so that prospects and customers are persuaded to buy in the moments that matter. We create engaging social-friendly content with clever social strategies to reach our target audiences.
Our clients span both b2c and b2b, and include Comté Cheese, Cushman & Wakefield, Kerry Foods, Parcelforce and ALKIMI.