We’re looking for a first-class Strategic Client Director from an integrated marketing agency environment, to work with large, multinational clients in business to business marketing channels. Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience at this level, consulting with, and strategically directing, international clients in engineering, manufacturing, technology and the public sector. You must also be able to demonstrate a successful track record in pitching for and winning new client business in a B2B environment. You will be responsible for managing the day to day business of a range of clients in several different European and North American countries, coordinating and briefing internal and external strategy, research, project management, and creative teams to deliver integrated advertising and content marketing campaigns. You must therefore have experience in overseeing the briefing, creation, approval and production of a wide range of marketing and communications outputs, including advertising and digital advertising, video and animations, websites, thought leadership content, social media, brand guidelines, webinars and podcasts, SEO, presentations and sales support materials (interactive and static PDFs), experiential activations, augmented reality, and influencer marketing. Your core objective will be to sustain and develop the agency’s commercial relationships with a range of key clients, and to proactively grow the depth and breadth of those working responsibilities. As a Strategic Client Director, you will also be required to research, identify, and acquire new clients and opportunities, and must therefore have experience and a successful track record in lead nurturing and presenting agency credentials to prospects.
• Marketing and communications related degree (level 2:1 or above)
• Post-graduate strategic planning training and qualifications (via a recognised body such as APG or IPA)
• 2-5 years strategic B2B marketing and communications consultancy experience for international clients in engineering, manufacturing, technology and the public sector
• Successful track record in pitching for and winning new client business in a B2B environment
• 2+ years direct management experience - overseeing a team of project managers and executives
• 1+ year CRM and lead management/nurturing experience (HubSpot or similar), with demonstrable experience and success in identifying and engaging prospects, nurturing leads, and presenting agency credentials to obtain invitations to respond to briefs and tenders
• Copy and content writing qualifications (post-grad) would also be advantageous to the role
Group Pension Scheme (Scottish Widows)
Private Medical Insurance (Vitality)
Bonus – discretionary, based on agency-wide revenue targets
20 days paid holiday per annum
Agency Inc, based in Somerset House, is a new breed of lead agency, that offers senior strategic planning and creative solutions to global clients in the technology, engineering, and manufacturing sectors. We build experienced, flexible teams around our clients' needs, delivering brand repositioning, fully integrated campaigns, and content marketing strategies.