Key Purpose of Role
The Activation Department is split into 5 different teams working across a number of client accounts. Each team is supported by a Team Assistant who is a core member of the team and will help undertake administrative duties across all client accounts within that team.
It is fast paced and challenging but you will always be supported and your achievements and efforts will be celebrated. At Kinetic we promote from within so this could be your first step towards becoming our next Business Director or Chief Client Officer.
Overview of Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Duties
• To set up potential briefs onto the Aureus system
• To create competitive reports
• Undertake location mapping using our online tool
• To undertake ‘audience runs’ using ‘Route’ online planning tool
• Gathering of information from Media Owners such as audience information, photographs, maps, booked site lists etc.
• Undertake general campaign support during and afterwards
• On occasion, visit sites to ensure they are running correctly and taking photographs
• Collate ‘posting’ and ‘play out’ reports for clients
• Input campaign bookings onto Aureus system
• Input into a weekly market update
• Creating a bespoke weekly update for agency planning teams
• Sourcing and sharing industry news from all internal communications at Kinetic and also from trade press and social media
Key Competencies (Skills, Knowledge and Experience)
• Highly organised and efficient
• Excellent at multi-tasking
• Good eye for detail, inputting data
• Comfortable with learning new IT systems and online tool – quick to learn
• Good written English
• Pro-active and goes extra mile
• Team player and highly supportive of team
• Builds good relationships with range of people
• Friendly and helpful, able to stay positive
Kinetic are the UK’s #1 specialist out of home (OOH) agency. We work with more of the UK’s leading brands and agencies than anyone else to influence valuable audiences on the move. We are a diverse group of passionate experts, united in our devotion to one medium.
We are entering a new era for OOH, one defined by significant growth, disruption, and tech innovation. We want to be the agency that is leading the industry through this change. To deliver outcomes that are human, inspiring, and effective.
Our company values demonstrate how we build relationships and conduct business. They are- agility, integrity, innovation, passion and focus. Our world is changing, and we are looking for new talent to join us. People who are excited by the possibilities ahead for OOH, that share our appetite for change, that can live our values and will help us to transform our business and the wider industry.
Kinetic is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity - it's about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that's what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email Zoe: email@example.com
Competitive with excellent benefits.
Additionally, please note we are happy to discuss flexible working for all roles at Kinetic.