- The definition of tokenism and its implications in advertising campaigns.
- Real-world examples of tokenism's impact on diverse communities.
- Personal experiences, including how tokenism has played out in their careers and campaigns.
- The importance of aligning internal policies with external messaging.
- Approaches to D&I beyond event-based marketing efforts.
- Strategies employed by agencies to tackle tokenism, both internally, in campaigns and in collaboration with clients.
- How diverse communities can be actively engaged in the creative process to avoid tokenism.
- How the Barbie movie is or isn’t helping representation.
Subscribe on SoundCloud, Spotify, or Apple Podcasts to have the latest episodes delivered straight to your phone, and to listen to the full back catalogue.
Interested in speaking on the IPA On... podcast, or want to give us some feedback? Get in touch with Beth and Antonia.